*𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 | Out Cold

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OUT COLD
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Born Under A Bad Sign )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓OUT COLD┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Born Under A Bad Sign )

               ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

DEAN LEANED AGAINST THE impala with his phone to his ear. He tapped his foot against the cement in anticipation, worried for his brother. "Bek, hey," he greets.

    Bek had departed the Winchester brothers a few weeks prior to help Ellen around at the Roadhouse and to take a break from hunting after the whole Angel case. "Any chance you've heard from him?"

    "I'm sorry, Dean, but no." She tells him as she wipes down the bar. She hears Dean sigh over the phone and she frowns to herself and she pauses. "I swear, it's like looking for my dad all over again. I'm losing my mind here. I've called him a thousand times," Dean tells her.

     "I'm sure he'll pop up, Dean. After the whole angel case, it may be a bit hard for him." Bek tells him and leans against the bar as Ellen paced behind her. "Bek, I don't know where he went or why. I'm scared for him, he doesn't just disappear and if he does, he at least calls me as soon as he can. Sam's just gone."

    Before Bek could say another word, Dean mutters something before he hangs up.

    Dean reads the caller I.D and he quickly presses answer. "Sammy, where the hell are you? Are you okay?"

              ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

AFTER FINDING OUT WHERE Sam had been, Dean didn't think twice to get in his Impala and drive away. It didn't take Dean long to get to the hotel Sam was currently at. He walked up to the room number Sam gave him and banged on the door.

    "Sam, it's me," he says. He unlocks the door and peeks inside, finding his little brother sitting on the bed. Dean closes the door behind him. "Dean . . ." Sam trails off, staring at the blood that covered his hands.

    Dean crouches down next to him. "Are you bleeding?"

    "I tried to wash it off." Sam says.

    Dean notices more blood on Sam's shirt, looking for a wound. "I don't think it's my blood." Sam tells him.

    "Whose is it?" Asks Dean.

    "I don't know."

    "Sam, what the hell happened?"