𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | Turbocharged

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TURBOCHARGED
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Fresh Blood )

              ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────    WHEN THEY CAME UPON the warehouse, the vampire stood in the middle of the room, staring at the two women he took and changed, be hung in the air and a pool of blood underneath them

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

WHEN THEY CAME UPON the warehouse, the vampire stood in the middle of the room, staring at the two women he took and changed, be hung in the air and a pool of blood underneath them.

    Dean went for the knife whereas Sam stayed behind Dixon and Allison walked around the side. "Go ahead . . ." he spoke quietly, "Do it. Kill me."

    "What happened here?" Sam asks.

    "Gordon Walker. I never should have brought a hunter here. Never. I just — I just wanted some kind of revenge. Stupid — exposing him to my family." Dixon says, turning to face them.

    "Oh, yeah, you're such a family man." Dean says.

    "You don't understand."

    "I don't want to understand, you son —"

    "I was desperate. You ever felt desperate? I've lost everyone I ever loved. I'm staring down eternity alone. Can you think of a worse hell?"

    "Well, there's hell."

    "I wasn't thinking. I just . . . I didn't care anymore. Do you know what it's like . . . when you just don't give a damn? It's like . . . it's like being dead already. So just go ahead . . . do it," Dixon says, glancing down at the knife in Deans hand.

    Sam had made his way over to one of the newly made vampires bodies, realizing something. "Dean," he says, gaining his brothers attention, "Head wasn't cut off, it was ripped off . . . with someone's bare hands. Dixon, what did you do to Gordon?"

    Dixon stayed quiet.

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

IN THE RV, Kubrick sat loading his gun and at the sound of a dog barking, it made him look out the window. He had been waiting for his. partner to return, but there had been no sign.

When Kubrick turns back around, Gordon stood in the middle of the RV and Kubrick stood up, placing the gun down, "Gordon. You okay?" He could tell that there was something wrong, especially by looking at his eyes.

"Not even close." Gordon replies.

"I thought maybe you were dead," Kubrick says, making the hunter scoff and look at the ground, "What is it?"