𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | You Didn't Shoot The Deputy

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
YOU DIDN'T SHOOT THE
DEPUTY
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Jus in Belo )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓YOU DIDN'T SHOOT THEDEPUTY┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Jus in Belo )

             ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

EVERYONE WAS running about the station like chickens with their heads cut off. They were loading guns and everything else they could do . Everyone was scared and confused, including Victor Hendrickson, but he kept a calls composure, searching his mind for something they could do now that the helicopter was blown up.

Nancy was holding the phone to her ear, trying to get a line but she wasn't lucky. The sheriff stood close by, loading a shotgun, "My men. Agent Hendrickson?"

"What the hells happening out there?" The deputy barges in. "I can't get a line. All the phones are out." Nancy announces.

"Hendrickson! Four of my men!" Sheriff shouts, trying to get just a lick of his attention. "The internet, my cell — it's all dead. How can it all be dead?"

The power shuts off but the backup lights came on. In their cell, Sam, Bek, and Dean stood up, slightly alarmed. "That can't be good." Says Dean.

"Oh, my God." Nancy says.

"No. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. We're gonna go. We're gonna go — right now." Sheriff says, trying to calm his secretary and his last man on duty. "Nobody's going anywhere. Everybody, calm down." Hendrickson finally spoke, turning to face them.

"Your partner is out there! My men are out there!" The sheriff argues.

"I know.We go out there, we're asking to die, too. Don't you get it?" Hendrickson asks.

"Get what?" Sheriff asks.

"They're out there, and they're coming in here. This is a siege. So this might be a good time for you to lock the doors and windows, take a breath, and maybe deal with this like trained professionals with some sense in their heads." Hendrickson says and they listen. Nancy was looking up and quietly praying.

Hendrickson walks over to her. "You okay?" She nods in response but then shakes her head, tears filling her eyes. "I wouldn't think so. Nancy, right? I'm gonna get you through this. You got my word. You got that?"

She smiles softly and nods. In the cell block, Dean was putting pressure onto Allison's bullet wound with a found rag making her groan. "Alright, don't be such a wuss." Dean says and she looks over at him with a glare.

"What's the plan?" A voice pulls them away and they look seeing Agent Hendrickson, "Kill everyone in the station, bust you three out?" Allison looked away, beginning to grow irritated at how utterly stupid Victor Hendrickson was. "What the hell are you talking about?" Dean asks, grabbing Allison's hand and placing it over the rag.