𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | My Daddy Shot Your Daddy In The Head

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
MY DADDY SHOT
YOUR DADDY IN THE
HEAD
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Born Under A Bad Sign )

                    ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────    JO IS TIED UP against a pole while Sam is behind her, turning on a record player

              ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

JO IS TIED UP against a pole while Sam is behind her, turning on a record player. "What the hells going on? What are you doing?"

    Sam's head appears next to her. "So, what exactly did your mom tell you about how your dad died?"

    "You're not Sam." Jo realizes.

    "Don't be so sure about that. Now answer the question." Sam says and he takes a seat in front of her. "Come on," he says pulling out a knife and taunts her with it, "It's me. You can tell me anything. You know that. Answer the question."

    "Our dads were in California — devils gate reservoir. They were setting a trap for some kind of hell spawn. John was hiding, waiting, and my dad was bait." Jo explains.

    Sam laughs. "That's just like John. Oh, I bet he dangled Bill like meat on a hook. Then what?"

    "The thing showed up. John got too eager and jumped out too soon, got my dad exposed out in the open. The thing turned around . . . and killed him." Jo finishes.

    "Hmm. Not quite," Sam claims and Jo furrows her eyebrows. "See, it hurt him. It didn't kill him. You really don't know the truth, do you? I bet your mom doesn't either. You see, Bill was all clawed up. He was holding his insides in his hands. He was gargling and . . . praying to see you and Ellen one more time. So my dad . . . killed him. He put him out of his misery like a sick dog." Sam explains.

    "You're lying." Jo hoped.

    "I'm not. It's true," Sam says and he breathes out a faint chuckle before he sings, "My daddy shot your daddy in the head."

    "How could you know that?"

    "I hear things." He claims and stabs the knife into the pole above Jo's head. "Why are you doing this to me?"

    "Like daddy, like daughter. You're bait. Open up." Sam shoves a band into Jo's mouth, tying it around her head.

    The door is kicked open, both Bek and Dean enter with guns raised and pointed at Sam. Sam pulls the knife out of the pole and holds it toward Jo. "I begged you to stop me, Dean!"

     "Put the knife down, man." Dean says.

     "I told you I can't fight it! My head feels like it's on fire, alright? Dean, Bek, kill me, or I'm gonna kill her. Please. You'd be doing me a favor. Shoot me." Sam begs and holds his arms out. "Shoot me!"