𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | Oh, Fudge!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OH, FUDGE!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( A Very Supernatural Christmas )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓OH, FUDGE! ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( A Very Supernatural Christmas )

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

THEY ENTERED A STORE. Music played over the speakers. "Can I help you?" They approach the man at the front desk. "Uh, we hope so. We were playing Jenga with the Walshes the other night, and she hasn't shut up since about this Christmas wreath. I don't know. You tell him." Dean looks at Bek who rolls her eyes.

"It was yummy." She says lowly.

"I sell a lot of wreaths, guys." The man says.

"Right, right, but you see, this one would have been really special. It, uh, had green leaves, uhm, white buds on it. It might have been made of, uh, Meadowsweet?" Sam hoped.

"Well . . . aren't you a fussy one?" The man says and Sam frowns heavily. "Anyways, I know which one you're talking about. I'm all out."

    "Seems like this Meadowsweet stuffs rare and expensive. Why make wreaths out of it?" Dean asks.

    "Beats me. I didn't make them," the man shrugs.

    "Who did?"

    "Madge Carrigan — a local lady. Said the wreaths were so special, she gave them to me for free." He says.

    "She didn't charge you?" Allison asks, raising her eyebrows and the man responds by shaking his head. "Did you sell them for free?"

    "Hell, no. It's Christmas. People pay a buttload for this crap." He says and they purse their lips nodding. "That's the spirit."

THEY RETURN TO THE motel room. "How much do you think a Meadowsweet wreath would cost?"

"A couple hundred dollars at least." Sam replies. "This lady's giving them away for free? What do you think about that?" Dean asks.

"Well, sounds pretty suspicious." Sam admits as the brothers take off their jackets and fall onto their beds while Allison takes a seat on the couch, putting her feet up. "Remember that wreath dad brought home that one year?" Dean asks.

Sam takes a moment, recalling and then he speaks, "Do you mean the one he stole, from, like, a liquor store?"

"Yeah, it was a bunch of empty beer cans. That thing was great," Dean was amused, "I bet if I looked around hard enough, I could probably find one just like it."

"Alright . . . Dude, what's going on with you?" Sam asks.

"What?" Asks Dean.

"I mean, since when are you Bing Cosby all of a sudden? Why do you want to do Christmas so bad?" Sam asks.