𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Do You Get Deja Vu?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
DO YOU GET DEJA VU?
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Mystery Spot )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓DO YOU GET DEJA VU?┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Mystery Spot )

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

HEAT OF THE MOMENT by Asia began to play over the radio, awakening Sam Winchester from his deep sleep. Dean Winchester sat on the bed next to him, with his foot propped up, tying his shoe. "Rise and shine, Sammy!"

Allison exits the bathroom, wiping her hands along her jeans. "Dude, Asia?" Sam scoffs lightly.

"Come on. You love this song and you know it." Dean says looking back to his shoe. "Yeah, and if I ever hear it again, I'm gonna kill myself." Dean reaches over and turns the volume on the radio higher.

"What? Sorry. I cant hear you." Dean says making Sam and Allison both chuckle softly. Dean points at Sam and bops his head before standing up and heading to the bathroom.

Sam and Allison stand next to the door impatiently. "Whenever you're ready, Dean." She says with an eye roll as he picks up a black bra that belonged to Allison and her cheeks turned red. "This yours?" He smirked at the brunette.

She stomped over to Dean and took the bra from his hands, stuffing it into her duffel bag. Dean finds his gun, "Ha! Bingo. Now, who's ready for some breakfast?"

  ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

THEY ENTER the diner just a few blocks away from the motel they were staying in. As they are making their way over to a booth, they overhear one of the workers tell a man that he couldn't stay unless he ordered something.

Bek and Sam slid into the same side while Dean took the other one. "Hey, Tuesday. Pig 'N A Poke." Dean points toward the 'Special of the Day' signs. "Do you even know what that is?" Sam asks.

The waitress approached them with a small notepad. "You ready?"

"Yes! I'll have the special, a side of bacon, and a coffee." Dean says.

"Make it two coffees and a short stack." Sam tunes in.

"And another short stack but with chocolate milk." Allison tells her and she writes it down before sending them a small smile and leaving. "Chocolate milk? What are you five?" Dean asks the brunette who looks over at him with a glare and raises her middle finger.

He snorts and leans back into his seat. "I'm telling you, Sam, this job is small-fry. We should be spending our time hunting down Bela."

"Okay, sure. Let's get right on that. Where is she again?" Sam tilts his head slightly.

"Shut up."

"Believe me, I want to find her as bad as you do. In the meantime, we have this." Sam says. Allison pulls out a few papers and slides them toward Dean who sighs and looks down at them. "Alright, so this professor . . ."