𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Demonic Pit Bulls

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
DEMONIC PIT BULLS
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Crossroad Blues )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓DEMONIC PIT BULLS┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Crossroad Blues )

        ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

THE SMELL OF FRYING cheeseburgers was all Bek could smell at the moment and it made her so hungry. The three sat in a diner. Sam sat in front of his lap top, finding a mugshot of Dean.

He scoffs. "So much for a low profile. You got a warrant in St Louis and now you're officially in the feds database."

    "Dude, I'm like Dillinger or something." Dean smirks and Bek scoffs, rolling her eyes taking a drink from her diet pepsi. "Yeah, like that's something to brag about." She says. "It makes the job harder. We got to be more careful now."

    "What do they got on you? Or you? I know there's something on you, there has to be. You're evil." Dean mutters the last part but Bek still heard him and smacked him in the arm.

    "I don't think they've posted it yet." Says Sam.

    "What? No accessory, nothing?" Dean teases.

    "Shut up." Says Sam.

    Dean laughs. "You're jealous."

    "Am not." Sam argues. Dean grins tossing a french fry into his mouth before wiping his hands. "Alright, what do you got on the case there, you innocent, harmless young man, you?"

    Sam closes his laptop and picks up a paper. "Architect Sean Boyden plummeted to his death from the roof of his home — a condominium he designed." Sam reads.

    "Build a high-rise and jump off — that's classy. When did he call animal control?" Dean asks.

    "Two days earlier." Sam answers, scanning the paper with his eyes.

    "Did he actually say black dog?" Bek asks, taking one of Deans french fries. Dean gave her look which she ignored and kept her focus on Sam.

    "Yeah. Vicious, wild, black dog. The authorities couldn't find it, and no one else saw it. In fact, the authorities are a little confused as to how a wild dog could get past the doorman, take the elevator up, and start roaming the halls of the cushiest joint in town. After that, no more calls. He doesn't show up for work. Two days later, he takes a swan dive." Sam explains.

    "You think we're dealing with an actual black dog? What's the lore on it?" Asks Dean.

    "It's all pretty vague. There are spectral black dogs all over the world,  but some say they're animal spirits, others say death omens," Bek takes a bunch of papers from Sam and looks through them, reading through the myths and seeing the pictures while Dean peeled over her shoulder, "But anyways, whatever they are, they're big, nasty . . ."