𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | A Day In The Life Of An Actress

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF
AN ACTRESS
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Hollywood Babylon )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓A DAY IN THE LIFE OFAN ACTRESS┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛(  Hollywood Babylon )

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

AFTER HEARING ABOUT A man hanging himself on a movie set, Sam, Bek, and Dean went to the production site and were currently on a tour bus. "Not to the right here is stars hollow for the television series 'Gilmore Girls'. And if we're lucky, we might even be able to catch one of the shows stars." Their guide says and Sam took it as their cue to leave the bus and find the set they were supposed to be investigating.

Walking toward the production site, Dean points out a random man, "Hey, look, its Matt Damon." He grins, clapping his hands in excitement. "Dean, I'm pretty sure that's not Matt Damon." Bek whispers to him.

"No, its him." Dean assures.

"Well, Matt Damon just picked up a broom and started sweeping." Sam says.

"He was probably researching a role or something." Dean nods.

"Uh, I don't think so." Sam scoffs a chuckle.

"Hey, boys, this way. I think stage nine is over here." Bek points out.

"Come on, let's keep going this way." Dean begs.

"We got work to do, Dean." Bek says.

"Golly." Dean sighs sadly, following Sam and Bek. "Dude, you're the one who wanted to come to L.A." Sam says.

"For vacation! I mean, swimming pools and movie stars. Not to work." Dean complains, loudly and obnoxiously.

"Does this seem like swimming-pool weather, Dean?" Bek looks over at the oldest Winchester while they walked in forty-degree weather. Dean sure had the looks but did not have the brains. "I just figured that everything that happened with Madison, you could use a little R&R, that's all." Dean looks at Sam.

"I wanna work, Dean. Maybe it keeps my mind off things." Sam tells them.

"Alright, okay. So, this crew guy, what, did he -- he died on set?" Asks Dean.

"Yeah, rumors spreading like wildfire online. They're saying the sets haunted." Sam claims.

"Like poltergeist?" Bek asks.

"Could be a poltergeist." Sam purses his lips.

"No, I think she meant the movie. You know nothing of your cultural heritage, do you? It was rumored that the set of 'Poltergeist' was cursed, that they used real human bones as props. Like, at least three of the actors died in it." Dean explains.