𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 | Cougar Hound

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
COUGAR HOUND
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Red Sky At Morning )

              ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────        ALLISON was quiet and all she could think about was Chris and beginning to, her friends

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

    ALLISON was quiet and all she could think about was Chris and beginning to, her friends. She missed him so much but truth is, she didn't want to see him. She knew that he knew she was alive . . . in all honesty, she was pissed but sad. She stayed quiet. Sam and Dean share a look before turning to face the man known as Chris Argent. Bobby stands from his chair and approaches him, "Chris."

    "Bobby." Chris greeted him with a handshake, clasping his other hand on top of his and smiled gratefully at him. Bek continued to stare, frozen at the man she once called dad . . . the man that raised her . . . the man who watched her die. "Boys," Bobby turns to the brothers and motions for them to follow him out the door to give the long lost father and daughter some privacy to catch up.

    The Argents were speechless. They had no idea what to say to each other. It had almost been ten years since they've spoke, let alone seen each other. "Uh," Allison breathes out, shaking her head and looking down, "How'd you know where to find me?"

    "Bobby," Chris replies smoothly as he takes a seat in the chair Bobby once sat in. "I'm sorry, I never called," she says quietly, looking away. "But you already knew that I was alive."

    "I know . . . I thought you being with Bobby was for the best, Allison. I didn't think you'd get your memories back." He admits, making her scoff and shake her head.

    "I wanted my father. I spent all those years wondering who my father was! What my life was like! Being sad and depressed and you didn't do a damn thing."

"I know." He says quietly. He was ashamed no doubt. "You had an escape out of this life . . . I gave it to you."

"You gave me to a hunter. That wasn't gonna happen and deep down you knew that." She retorts.

He stayed quiet, knowing she was right. He stared at her, admiring how much she had grown. Her hair grown out and was a darker color. She looked more like Victoria than him. She looks up at him and sniffles slightly. No matter how mad she was at him, she couldn't stay mad. She lunged forward and wrapped her arms around him.

    "I thought I'd never see you again." He admits in her ear, squeezing her just as tight, if not tighter. She opened her mouth to reply but only a stifled sob came out. Chris gently pushed her away and crawled into the bed next to her, letting her lay against him.

    "How long have you had your memories back?" He asks her, stroking her hair gently. "About a month." She replies, wiping her nose with the back of her hand. And then, for the rest of their time together, they spoke on what had been going on in Beacon Hills since she passed. She even told him about her life and the brothers and her job at the Roadhouse. Chris told her everything, but he didn't tell her about how much time he had left.