𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Pop Rocks and Coke

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
POP ROCKS AND COKE
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Hunted )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓POP ROCKS AND COKE┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Hunted )

              ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

BEFORE JOHN WINCHESTER DIED, he told Dean something strange about Sam. It was something Dean would never forget. He told Dean that if he couldn't save Sam, he would have to kill him. After Riverbend, they went to a park and ate silently; the three of them, unaware of Duane Tanner killing Sergeant Mark in cold blood.

Sam didn't take the news lightly that his own father would tell Dean to kill him if necessary. In fact, it hurt him very much. Sam was most hurt that Dean kept it from him for so long and obviously Dean regrets not telling Sam, but it had to be done for his father who begged him not to say a word.

They left the park and headed to a motel and once Dean was asleep, Sam
packed a bag and left the room but Bek sat outside her room with a beer on her right. Sam froze in place as Bek looked up at him. She looked from his face and then to the bag on his shoulder and frowned, realizing he was leaving.

"You're leaving," she points out and looks away, picking up the beer bottle and takes a drink. "I just need time and space . . . from Dean. What he kept from me . . . it's not okay, at all. I - I deserved to know —"

"Stop," Bek snaps, removing the bottle from her lips, "I'm not gonna stop you, in fact, I don't blame you for going off. I know I would do the same." She admits, looking up at him.

Sam sighs quietly and shifts on his feet. "Do you want me to come with you?" She asks.

"No - no, I just want to be alone." He says, clearing his throat and she nods looking away, taking another drink from the almost empty bottle. "Just be careful, Sam." Sam nods and walks away from Bek and to the car parked next to Baby and he broke inside, driving away. He didn't look back, not a single time.

He drove to the Roadhouse. Ellen was working the front and she turned at the sound of the door opening. "Sam," she greets him with a nod.

"Ellen." He smiles softly at her and takes a seat on one of the stools. "You don't see that surprised to see me."

"Your brothers been calling, looking for you." She tells him as she picks up a glass and begins to wipe it clean. "Yeah. I figured he might."

"What's going on between you two?" Ellen asks. Sam cleared his throat and immediately changed the subject, "So, uh . . . how's Jo?"