𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Rabbits Foot

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
RABBITS FOOT
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Bad Day At Black Rock )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓RABBITS FOOT┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Bad Day At Black Rock )

           ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

"BECAUSE DEMON, THAT'S WHY," Dean says, harshly. They drove down a highway, speaking about the blonde girl that saved Sam who turned out to be a demon, "I mean, the second you find out this Ruby chick is a demon, you go for the holy water. You don't chat."

"No one was chatting, Dean." Sam says.

  "Oh, yeah? Then why didn't you send her ass back to Hell?" Dean asks.

"Because - because she said she might be able to help us out." Sam tells him, desperately.

"How? No, really, Sam, how? How could she possible help us?"

"Boys." Allison says lowly from her usual seat. "She told me, she could help you, okay? Help you out of the crossroads deal."

"Whats wrong with you, huh? She's lying. You got to know that, don't you? She knows what your weakness is, it's me." Dean raises his voice, running a hand quickly through his hair.

"What else did she say?" Allison asks the younger Winchester brother. Sam stays quiet and she tilts her head, challenging him to not answer her as she meets his eyes through the rearview mirror, "Nothing," he answers, but neither one believe him, "Nothing, okay?! Look, I'm not an idiot. I'm not talking about trusting her. I'm talking about using her. I mean, we're at war, right? And we don't know jack about the enemy. We don't know where they are. We don't know what they're doing. Hell, we don't even know what they want. Now, this Ruby girl knows more than we will ever find out on our own. Now, yes, its a risk, I know that. But we need to take it."

"You're okay, right? I mean, you're feeling okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine! Why are you always asking me that? You know who you should be asking that? Allison. Ask Allison!" Sam shouts.

"Uhm, why me?" Allison questions him.

Sam stays quiet for a moment. "Sam."

"Ruby mentioned you. She said to stay cautious about you, I don't know, Allison." Sam says quietly, putting his head in his hands. She furrows her eyebrows at him, "And you seriously believe her? If I were gonna do something, don't you think I would have already done it?" Before Sam could answer, a phone rings. It wasn't anyones in the car. "Check the glove compartments. It's dads." Dean tells Sam.

"Dads?"

"Yes, I keep it charged in case any of his old contacts call." Sam opens the glove compartment and pulls out the ringing phone, answering it. "Hello? Yes, this is Edgar Casey. No, no, no, no. Don't call the police, I'll handle this myself. Thanks. Could you just lock it back up for me? Great. Uh, I, Uh -- don't have my book in front of me. Do you - do you have an address so I can . . . Sure. Okay, go ahead," Sam writes it down as the person on the line says it, "Alright. Thanks a lot."