𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 | Psychics, Spoon-bending Demons, Oh My!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
PSYCHICS, SPOON-
BENDING DEMONS, OH
MY!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( All Hell Breaks Loose Pt 1 )

    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓PSYCHICS, SPOON-BENDING DEMONS, OHMY!┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( All Hell Breaks Loose Pt 1 )

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

THE IMPALA IS PARKED in front of a small diner that only had one other vehicle in the parking lot. "Hey, don't forget the extra onions this time, huh?" Dean says to Sam and Bek. "Dude, we're the ones who's gonna have to ride in the car with your extra onions." Sam comments before he and Bek get out of the Impala, "Hey, see if they got any pie. Bring me some pie!" Dean shouts at them.

The only thing on Bek's mind right now was bacon cheese fries. When they entered, they immediately walked up to the counter, to order their food when everything became blurry and they were both knocked out cold. Dean didn't notice the disappearance of his brother and friend until he looked up from his radio to spot no one in sight, inside the diner.

Dean gets out of the Impala and runs inside, spotting many dead bodies scattered along the diner. He found Bek laying on the ground, breathing heavily with tears in her eyes as she stared up at the ceiling with her hands placed over a stab wound in her abdomen. "Bek, hey, Bek." Dean says softly, dropping next to her.

"Why does this always happen to me?" She chuckles softly, referring to the time when they ran into a nest of vampires and Gordon. Dean helps her sit up and he removes her hand and she winces at the stinging pain, making him press his own hands against her hands, applying more pressure against the wound. "Where's Sam?"

"I-I don't know. Everything went blurry then black for like a second and I woke up on the ground." She tells him as he helps her hand. "Shit," Dean breathes out, growing frantic. He picks her up bridal style and carries her toward the door, noticing sulfur on it.

"Damnit." He mutters.

"Dean, I need dad. I need Bobby." Bek tells the older Winchester, slowly feeling drowsy and tired. "Okay, okay. Stay awake for me." He walks her to the car and puts her in the passenger seat.

Before entering the Impala, he looks around once more. "SAM!"

         ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

SAM FELT DROWSY. He awoke from his unconscious state and sat up, looking around he recognized he was in a town. He stands up and digs through his pockets for his phone; pulling it out, he didn't have any service. Sam explored the abandoned town, not being able to find anyone else.

He then hears creaking of the porch and he reaches over and grabs a ply of wood. He presses his back against the wall and slowly moves along it, toward the end of the porch. Just as the creaking got louder, Sam jumped out, coming face-to-face with Andrew Gallagher.