𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎 | Prologue

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓PROLOGUE┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( An Original Chapter )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
PROLOGUE
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( An Original Chapter )

             ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

THE BRUNETTE FROWNED HEAVILY as she stared at the arrow that had bounced off of the Oni's armor. She bit down on the inside of her lip and she looked back up at its face, watching as it raises its samurai, and threw it across Isaac's chest. Allison grabbed the last arrow out of her quiver and pulled it back, past her lips.

    She took a deep breath and gritted her teeth, releasing the arrow. It had impaled the Oni and he dropped his sword. The Oni disappeared in a bright green light. Allison lowers her bow and a smile finds its way onto her lips.

    Allison was too busy, focusing on the boy she saved that she didn't see the Oni appear in front of her out of nowhere and thrusts it samurai into her abdomen. Allison gasps and stares into the eyes of the mask as she drops her bow and grips onto the blade.

    "Allison!" Lydia screeches and she falls onto Stiles who is unconscious on the ground of the alleyway and up against a wall. Scott runs around the corner, falling against the fence and his heart breaks.

    Allison's arms flail behind her and the Oni pulls the samurai out of her. She immediately placed a hand on her wound as she falls but Scott was there to catch her.

    Scott notices the blood on the wall behind them. It was hers. She looks up at him with tears in her eyes. "Did you find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?" Asks Allison as she gasps for air.

    "She's okay." Scott says. He pushes the hair out of her face and she nods. Scott takes a hold of the hand that was placed on her wound. He tried to take her pain but nothing was happening.

    "I can't - I can't take your pain." He says.

    Allison smiles at him. "It's because it doesn't hurt." Scott furrows his eyebrows and then he realizes and his eyes widened.

    He cups her cheek. "Allison," he whispers.

    "It's okay. It's okay. It's perfect. I am in the arms of my first love. The first person I've ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love - I love you, Scott-Scott McCall," using the hand she wasn't using to cover up the wound, she cupped his cheek.

    "Allison, please." Scott begs as his tears began to slip. Allison got this feeling and she knew it wasn't a good feeling."You have to tell my dad, you have to tell my dad. Tell him —" She started to gasp for air as she stares into the eyes of Scott McCall. Smiling at him once more, a year escapes her eye and she releases one final breath before her eyes shut and her hand fell from his cheek, bouncing off the ground.

    Scott looked to the sky as he held Allison to him tightly. Isaac stared in awe and Kira hugged her mother as tight as she could and cried into her chest. Chris rounded the corner and what he saw, truly broke him and he fell to his knees.

    His daughter was dead.

THREE YEARS LATER.

    Thunder shook the earth the night of June 15, 2000. A light blue pick up truck flew down the road, with two men seated inside. Bobby Singer keeps his eyes on the road and John Winchester holds a pen in his hand and he wrote down a jumble of words in his journal about their latest hunt for future reference.

    "It was killer, huh?" Bobby glances over at John who hums, agreeing and Bobby sighs, keeping his eyes out the front glass as small droplets of rain hit it. He turned on the windshield wipers.

    Then, out of nowhere, a body is in the road, sprawled out. Bobby slams his foot down on the brakes. They shout in fear as the truck skids to a stop.

    John looks at Bobby with a feared look but Bobby doesn't spare him a look but keeps his eyes on the body that was getting soaked as the rain fell harder. John looks and his eyes slightly widened. He hesitates but got out holding his hood over his head. He dropped to his knees and placed his hands on her side and turned her over to where she was on her back.

    He recognizes the girl. "Holy shit. Bobby! Bobby! I need your help." He shouts over his shoulder. Then, the girl sits up a loud gasp left her lips. "Allison?"

"Who?"
_____
i know teen wolf and supernatural are different time lines but for the sake of the book let's not point that out :)