𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | To The Grave

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
TO THE GRAVE
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓TO THE GRAVE┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things )

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

"I DIDN'T REALIZE THE COLLEGE EMPLOYED grief counselors." The three hunters stood in front of Angela's friend, Neal.

    "Oh, yeah. You talk, we listen and maybe throw in a little therapeutic collage — whatever helps jump-start the healing." Dean says.

    "Well, I think i'm okay. Thanks." Neal says and turns, ready to walk back into his home. "Well, you heard what happened to Matt Harrison, right?" Bek tilts her head. Neil turns around. "Yeah, I did." He nods.

   "We just wanted to make sure you were okay. Grief can make people do crazy things." Sam explains.

    "Look, i'm sorry about what happened to him. I am. But if Matt killed himself, it wasn't cause of grief. It was guilt. Angies death was Matt's fault, and he knew it." Neal says.

    "How was Matt responsible?" Bek asks.

    "She really loved that guy, but the night of the accident, she walked in on him with another girl. She was really torn up, that's why she crashed. Look, I got to get ready for work, so thanks for the concern, but seriously, i'm okay." Neal assured them.

    They left his doorstep soon after. "Well, the vengeful-spirit theory is starting to make sense. I mean, hell hath no fury." Dean says.

    "So, if Angela got her revenge on Matt, you think it's over?" Sam asks as Dean pulls the keys out of his pocket.

    "Well, there's one way to be sure. To burn the bones." Bek says and they get into the car.

    "Burn the bones? Are you high?" Sam asks. Bek raises her eyebrows at him surprised at the phrase he just used but made a mental note that she would soon use it.

    "Angela died last week." Sam says.

    "And?" Bek cocks an eyebrow.

    "So, there's not gonna be bones, there's gonna be a ripe, rotting body in the coffin." Sam says.

   "Since when are you afraid to get dirty, huh?" Dean smirks and the engine of the Impala turns over and they take off.

   ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

HOURS LATER, THEY WERE BACK at the cemetery digging up Angela's grave. Sam and Dean were in the hole whereas Bek stood above with a flashlight in her hands. The shovels the brothers were using hit something and so they tossed the shovels out, using their hands to move the rest of the dirt out of the way of the casket.