THIRTY | Ghost Busters

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
GHOST BUSTERS
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
RoadKill )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓GHOST BUSTERS┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛(  RoadKill )

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

ALONG A DESERTED ROAD, the Impala was driving smoothly. Bek was sitting in the backseat staring down at a map whereas Sam and Dean sat up front quietly listening to the radio. Suddenly, a woman jumps out in the middle of the road, causing Dean to slam on the breaks.

Bek gasps as she is thrown forward but she catches herself as she hits the seat, her eyes almost glaring holes into the oldest Winchester until she seen the woman in front of the car. "Holy . . ." Bek mutters.

The woman runs around the side of the car to Sam and starts knocking on the window, begging him to roll it down. "Calm down, calm down. Tell us what happened." He tells her.

     They were out of the car, leaning against it and listening to the unknown woman as she spoke. "I-I swerved. A-and we crashed. And when I came to, the car was wrecked and my husband was missing. I went looking for him, but that's when the man from the road, he -- he started chasing me." She explains.

    "Did he look like he lost a fight with a lawn mower?" Dean asks, making the other two hunters give him a look but he kept his eyes on the woman. "How did you know that?"

    "Lucky guess."

    "Okay, uh, m'am what's your name?" Bek spoke softly.

    "Molly. Molly McNamara." She answers.

    "Okay, Molly. I think you should come with us. We'll take you  back into town --" Bek was cut off by Molly, "No, I can't. I have to find David. He might have gone back to the car." Molly says.

    "We should get you somewhere safe first. Bek will stay with you, okay? Then Dean and I will come back. We'll look for your husband." Sam tells her, earning a look from the brunette who wanted to tag along and not wait around.

    "No, I am not leaving here without him. Would you just take me back to my car, please?" She asks. Sam shares a look with Dean and Bek before nodding and opening the door to the backseat. Molly slid in and sat next to Bek who gave her a comforting look.

    They pulled up to the edge of a slump where Molly claims to have wrecked the car. "It's right over there," she points and leads them to it. When they came to the spot, there was no car, "I don't understand. I'm sure this was where it was. W-we hit that tree right there." She points, "This - this doesn't make any sense."