THIRTY-THREE | A Single Man-Tear

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
A SINGLE MAN-TEAR
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Heart )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓A SINGLE MAN-TEAR┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Heart )

  ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

SAM STOOD AT THE kitchen sink, filling a glass of water. Before he could take a drink, his phone began to ring and when he answered, the other person on the line revealed themselves as Dean. "Dean, you okay?"

    Dean and Bek stood above Kurt's mangled body. "Yeah, now that I'm conscious. The werewolf knocked me out and about hurt Bek. Sam, it's Madison."

    "What?" Sam asked, turning and walked toward Madison's bedroom. "Yeah, awesome at keeping an eye on her." Dean says sarcastically. Sam pushes open Madisons bedroom door and found her peacefully asleep in her bed. "Dean, I've been here the whole time. She's in bed asleep."

    Bek took the phone from Dean, placing it against her ear. "Well, she wasn't an hour ago. Check her right arm. When she went to attack me, I used a dagger to slice it."

   Madison turns in her bed, waking up and seeing Sam at her door. "Morning," she says groggily. Sam turns off the phone and turns toward her, she raised up, holding her cover to her naked chest and that's when Sam spotted the cut on Madison's arm that Bek had told im about.

    "Um, where are my pajamas?" She questions.

    Sam turns and leaves the room, realizing that Dean was right. Madison was the werewolf they was mauling the bodies in the city. "Sam? What's going on?" She questions in confusion, standing and following him. "Where are you going?"

    Sam locks the door. "I'm not going anywhere and neither are you."

    Within the next hour, Madison was tied to a chair and Sam stood in front of her holding a gun with a threatening look. "You're psychotic. The whole 'I'm a cop' trick. God, I am so stupid." Says Madison.

    "Well, I guess neither of us are who we said we were, huh?" Sam retorts.

    "Sam, you're sick. You're imagining things. Monsters don't exist. Not really." Madison says with tears in her eyes.

    "You know what? Save the act." Sam snapped.

     "It's not an act! I am not a werewolf. There's no such thing. Its made up, alright? They're not real. You know they're not real."

    Sam appears over Madisons shoulder. "No? Then where did that come from?!" Sam says, pointing at the cut along her arm.

    "I don't know. Sam, God, you need help. Please, don't do something you're gonna regret. I'm not what you think I am, I'm not." Sam wanted nothing more than to believe Madison, but he couldn't. Dean bangs his fist on the door, Sam unlocks it and lets the two inside. Dean walks in first, staring Madison down, "How you doing? My head feels great, thanks."