𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | Batman and Robin

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
BATMAN AND ROBIN
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Bad Day at Black Rock )

               ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────  THEY RUN OUTSIDE TO find the waitress that had stolen the rabbits foot from under their noses

  ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

THEY RUN OUTSIDE TO find the waitress that had stolen the rabbits foot from under their noses. As they are running, Sam trips and falls. Allison and Dean turn toward him, "Wow. You suck." Dean says. He helps him to his feet. "So, what, now your luck turns bad?" He asks. Sams' jeans were ripped right at the knees and blood was dripping from the cuts. "I guess."

   "I wonder how bad." Dean mutters, before turning and walking away.

  ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

GROSSMAN SAT ALONE in the apartment, drinking a bottle of beer and staring at a picture of him and Wayne. The door across from him opens, then Sam, Dean and Allison walk in.

    "Oh, man. What do you want?" He asks them.

    "Heard about your friend. It's bad luck." Says Dean.

    "Piss off." Grossman hissed.

    "We know someone hired you to steal the rabbits foot — a woman." Allison says, stepping toward him.

    "Yeah. How do you know that?"

    "Because she just stole it back from us." Grossman laughs loudly and Sam steps forward, "Listen, man this —"

    He steps forward, stepping on the cord to the radio and pulls it off the shelf causing him to trip and fall into the floor. "Sam, you okay?" Dean asks.

    "Yeah, im good." Behind the couch, Sam throws up a thumbs up before he stands. "It's Bela Talbot . . . isn't it?" Allison asks.

    "Screw you."

    "It wasn't a freak accident that killed your partner. It was the rabbits foot." Dean says.

    "You're crazy, man."

    "You know Im not. You saw what happened, what it did — all the flukes, all the luck. When you lose the foot, that luck goes sour. That's what killed your friend. And my brother here is next, and who who knows how many more innocent people after that," Dean explains, "Now, if you don't help us stop this thing, then that puts those deaths on your head. Now, I can read people . . . and I get it. You're a thief and a scumbag.  That's fine. But you're not a killer . . . are you?"

THEY STOOD OUTSIDE. Allison was on the phone with Bobby with Sam and Dean right behind her. "Allison, great news. Wasn't easy, but I found a heavyweight cleansing ritual that should do the trick."

"Bobby, that's, uh, great, except Sam, uh . . . Sam lost the foot." Allison tells him, looking back at Sam who was struggling to get a piece of gum off his shoe. "He what?"