𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | Siamese Twins

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
SIAMESE TWINS
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Tall Tales )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓SIAMESE TWINS┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Tall Tales )

              ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

YOUR THREE HUNTERS sat in a motel room — Sam and Bek sat at a table looking through papers whereas Dean ate some kind of food on Sam's picked bed. "Dude, do you mind not eating those on my bed?"

"Nah, I don't mind." Dean replies placing another piece in his mouth. Sam rubs his face. "How's research going?"

"You know how it's going? Slow." Bek snaps, slamming a book shut and glaring at him. "You know how it would go a hell of a lot faster? If Sam had his computer!"

Dean hums at her. "Do you mind turning that down?" Sam shouts at Dean, referring to the music he was blasting. Both Sam and Bek were growing frustrated. "Yeah, absolutely." Dean says and turns it up louder.

"You know what? Maybe - maybe you should go somewhere for a while, huh?" Sam suggests.

Dean turns down the music. "Hey, I'd love to. That's a great idea. Unfortunately, my cars all screwed to hell."

"Dean, I told you, I have nothing to do . . ." Sam was cut off by someone knocking on the door. Sam answers the door and reveals Bobby.

"Hey, Bobby." He greats.

"Hey, boys. Bek." Bobby smiles at the brunette. Bek immediately stands and walks up to him, engulfing him in a hug. Ever since Bek was found all those years ago, she seen Bobby as a father, he was closest to a father than she ever had.

"Thanks for coming." She says and gives him a tight squeeze.

"Thank God you're here." Dean claims and stands walking up to them and shaking his hand. "So, uhm, what didn't you wanna talk to me on the phone about?"

"It's this job we're working. We . . . we weren't sure you'd believe us." Sam admits.

"Well, I can believe a lot." Bobby chuckles lightly.

"No, yeah, yeah, I know. It's just we-we've never seen anything like it — not even close. And we thought we could use some fresh eyes." Sam says.

"Why don't you begin at the beginning." Bobby suggests.

"Right, yeah." Dean clears his throat as his younger brother waves him over to his and Beks research on the table. "So, it all started when we caught the wind of an obit. See, a professor took a nose dive from a fourth-story window, only there's a campus legend that the buildings haunted," Sam explains as the four take a seat, "So, we protexted as reporters from the local paper."