𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | One Hell Of A P.A

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ONE HELL OF A P.A
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Hollywood Babylon )

                             ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

               ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

TARA PUSHES OPEN THE door to the abandoned house, shining a flash light inside. "Wendy?" Mitch jumps out at her and she gasps, attacking him with a hug, "Mitch! Oh my God, you're alive."

    "You won't get rid of me that easy." He comments. The house shakes. "Salt, we need salt. I read in that book that it keeps spirits away." Tara claims.

    "Kendra, Logan, you guys check out the back." As Mitch says his line, Marty leans over to Jay. "Poor bastard killed himself, like actually. Shouldn't we shut it down or something?"

    "We had a moment of silence for him at breakfast. He was just a studio guy." Jay whispers. McG leans back and hushes them.

    "Can we -- can we cut or something?" Tara asks, after being shone in the eyes by a flashlight.

    "Uh, yeah. Cut. Cut!" McG says.

    "That's a cut!" Dean shouts.

    McG walks up to Tara. "Hey, what's up?"

    "I'm just a little upset." She admits. "With everything that's been happening, who can blame you?" McG smiles at her softly, trying to calm her.

    "I just can't wrap my head around the dialogue, you know? Salt? Doesn't that sound silly? I mean, why would a ghost be afraid of salt?" Tara giggles.

    Dean smirks at the irony, taking a bite off the taquito he got from the Craft table. "Marty, what do you think?" McG turns and asks.

    "Not married to salt. What do you want? We still sticking to condiments?" Marty asks.

    "It just sounds different, not better. What else would a ghost be scared of?" McG asks. In front of Dean was Walter, another writer on set. "Oh, you got to be kidding me." He mutters.

    "What would a ghost be scared of? Maybe shotguns." Marty suggests.

    McG turns to Tara who makes a face and then he turns back to Jay. "That makes even less sense than salt." Walter huffs, slamming his hands against his thighs and walks past Dean muttering, "These people are idiots."

    "Walters a little testy for a P.A., huh?" Dean asks as Sam and Bek approach him.

    "How's it going in here?" Bek asks.

    "Really good -- Tara has really stepped up her performance, and I think its from the sense-memory stuff." Dean says.

    "Sense-memory?" Sam questions.