𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Chasing Immortality

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
CHASING IMMORTALITY
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Time Is On My Side )

             ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────    ALLISON'S KNEE bounced up and down as she watched Dean and Sam torture a demon that was trapped in the middle of Bobby's home

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

ALLISON'S KNEE bounced up and down as she watched Dean and Sam torture a demon that was trapped in the middle of Bobby's home. She sat in a chair, leaning her head into the palm of her hand while her elbow was resting on the armrest of the chair. "You ready to talk?" Dean shouts at the demon who was currently wincing and shouting in pain from being tortured with holy water.

He shouts in pain. "I don't know. I don't know anything." He pants heavily.

Dean smirks and looks over at Sam. "You head that, Sam? He doesn't know anything."

"Yeah, I heard." Sam says, releasing an airy chuckle as he stared down at the steaming demon. "I'm telling you the truth." The demon says, looking at Dean.

"Oh, you are? My God, then I owe you an apology. Allow me to make it up to you," Dean unscrews the lid to the jug of holy water and grabs the demons face, pouring the holy water into his mouth. It sizzled like water landing on a hot stove, "I'm gonna ask you one last time — who holds my contract?!"

The atmosphere changed as the demon hung his head low. He slowly looks up, his eyes pitch black as he looks at Dean with a sadistic smile, "Your mother. Yeah, she, uh, showed it to me right before I bent her over," he chuckles as his black eyes returned to their normal brown.

Dean gripped the arm rests on the demons chair and got in his face — their faces only being inches apart. "I want a name or else —"

"Or what, hmm? You're gonna squirt holy water in both ends? Please. Brother, that's like a fleabite compared to what's coming to me if I tell you jack," he says. Dean leans back and grits his teeth, "Do what you want. The only thing i'm scared of is the demon holding your ticket."

Dean and Sam share a look, nodding at each other. Sam looks to the demon and begins to speak in Latin. Dean circles the demon, "How does that feel? Does that feel good?"

Sam stops. The demon groans, "Go ahead. Send me back to Hell . . . 'cause when you get there, I'll be waiting for you with a few pals who are dying for a nice little meet and greet with Dean Winchester." He laughs.

"Should I?" Sam asks Dean who now stands behind him. Allison got up from her chair and walked out of the room, not fond of the idea of listening to a demon rant about Deans place in Hell. She needed time alone. "Stick him someplace he can't hurt anyone else." Says Dean.

Sam continues to speak in Latin until black smoke evaporated from the hosts body.

DEAN WAS nowhere to be seen but Sam and Allison were in the room, speaking amongst themselves until Sam had received a phone call. Allison watched him curiously. "You ran the prints twice? Are you sure? Okay. Yeah, just chalk it up to lab error," says Sam as the front door opens and in walks Dean, "Don't I know it. Okay. Thanks. Yeah, I'll tell the lieutenant."