𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Immune

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
IMMUNE
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Croatoan )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓IMMUNE┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Croatoan )

             ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

"THEY'VE GOT ONE! In here!" Mark shouts from the next room over. Bek, Sam, and Dean share a look before going to him. "What do you mean?"

    "The wife — she's infected. We've got to take care of this, we can't just leave her in there. My neighbors — they were strong. The longer we wait, the stronger she'll get." Mark claims.

    Dean doesn't hesitate to cock his gun and run past Mark and into the room with Amanda and Pam. Bek and Sam close behind. "You're gonna kill Beverly Tanner?" Pam asked them, shocked.

    "Doctor, could there be any treatment? Some kind of cure for this?" Sam hoped but Doctor Amanda stayed quiet in her spot.

    "Can you cure it?" Dean asks.

    "I don't even know what it is." Amanda exclaims.

    "It's only a matter of time before she breaks through." Mark says, keeping a gun on the door of the room Mrs Tanner was in.

    "Just leave her in there. You can't shoot her like an animal." Pam cries out.

    "Sam." Dean says and walks up to the door. Sam and Mark following him, Sam opens the door and the other two step inside pointing the gun at the infected wife. "Mark. What are you doing? Mark, it's them. They locked me in here. They tried to kill me. They're infected, not me. Please, Mark," Mrs Tanner cries, "You've known me all your life. Please."

    A gunshot goes off from behind Dean and Mark, both flinching and covering their heads, not expecting it. Bek grits her teeth, after firing two more shots to make sure she was dead, she lowers her gun. Mark and Dean turn to her. "If you're gonna shoot then shoot."

             ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

THAT NIGHT, EVERYONE IN THE medical center was still very cautious with their surroundings.

    Bek sat on a seat in the lab room with Pam and Amanda. "How long have you been in the FBI?" Pam asks her, grabbing a tray of blood they had used for labs. Bek chuckles. "Too long," she nods and then Pam trips, dropping the small glasses of blood, causing them to hit against the ground and break. "Oh, God! Is there any on me?! Am I okay?!"

    "You're clean, you're okay." Amanda walks up to Pam, assuring her. Sam, Mark, and Dean walk into the room. "Why are we staying here? Please, let's just go." Pam begs.