𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Calvary Or The Indians

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
THE CALVARY OR THE
INDIANS
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Sin City )

               ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────   AT CASEY'S HOUSE, she leads Dean down to the bunker, where she once led Richie to his death

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

AT CASEY'S HOUSE, she leads Dean down to the bunker, where she once led Richie to his death. "Looks like the maids day off," Dean chuckles to himself, "Everything okay?"

    Casey pulls off her jacket and she kisses Dean softly, "Make yourself comfortable."

    Casey walks away and turns on a light. "Oh, I forgot to mention . . . Richie was a friend of mine," Dean says and she turns toward him, "When I realized I could track the GPS in his cellphone, I swung by earlier. Give him a proper burial. It's better than rotting in some skanks basement."

    Casey runs at him but is quickly knocked onto her feet when she got close. Dean bends down to the rug that she sat on and raised up the corner, revealing a Devils Trap. "Whoops," he says, clicking his tongue and then looks up at her, "Isn't that a buzz kill? Sorry, sister, but you're going back to where you came from."

   She stands as he pulls out a book. "I don't think so." She comments as he begins to read from it. Closing her eyes, wind began to blow throughout the bunker. One by one, the pages from the book rip out and it flies out of his hand just as the ground began to crack and then the beginning of the bunker fell, leaving them trapped.

    Casey laughs. "What are you laughing at, bitch? You're still trapped." Dean asks.

    "So are you . . . bitch."

DEAN LIGHTS A CANDLE as he examines the wall of rocks and Casey watches him. "Lose something?"

    Dean chuckles, "All you demons have such smart mouths."

    "It's a gift." Casey says.

    "Well, let's see if you're smiling when I send your ass back to hell."

    "Without your little exorcism book? Hey, go ahead." Casey challenges him. Dean says the beginning of the chant but doesn't remember the rest of it. "Nice try, but I think you just ordered a pizza. I guess you should have paid more attention in Latin class."

    "I don't know what you're smiling about. You're not going anywhere." Dean tells her.

    "And, apparently, neither are you." Casey says.

    "Yeah, but I got somebody coming for me, and, uh . . . he did pay attention in class." Dean says.

    "Oh, right — Sam. Everyone says he's the brain of the outfit." Casey tells him.

    "Everyone?"

    "Sure. You Winchester boys are famous. And we can't forget about Allison — or does she go by Bek now? She's pretty famous too, you know? Girl dies saving her friends. Pretty cool if you ask me, but . . . what a waste." Casey chuckles.