TWENTY | Voodoo Granny

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
VOODOO GRANNY
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( Playthings )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓VOODOO GRANNY ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛( Playthings )

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

BEK AND THE WINCHESTERS, were once again, at another motel. It had been a whole month since Gordon was arrested. Ava Wilson was still missing and it upset Sam, because he assumed she was dead. They were still in Peoria, Illinois.

    Sam was currently speaking with Ellen on the phone while Dean was out and about getting food and Bek was in her room. "Yeah. Okay. Thanks, Ellen." Sam ends the call as Dean walks in.

    "What did she have to say?" Dean asks. "She got nothing. Me? I've been checking every database I can think of, federal, state, and local. No ones heard anything about Ava. She just — into thin air, ya know? What about you?"

    "No, same as before. Sorry, man. Is Bek still in her room?" Dean asks. He and Sam both noticed something off with the brunette after the encounter with Gordon. They figured it had to do with him also wanting her dead and they didn't know why he did . . . neither did she. "Ellen did have one thing. A hotel in Cornwall, Connecticut — two freak accidents in the past three weeks."

    "Yeah? What's that have to do with Ava?" Dean asks.

    "It's a job. I mean, a lady drowned in the bathtub, then a few days ago, a guy falls down the stairs, head turns a complete 180, which isn't exactly normal, you know? I don't know, Dean — it may be nothing, but I told Ellen we'd think about checking it out." Sam says.

    "You did?" Dean questions, taking a seat at the table in front of a cup of coffee and a bag of cheetos. "Yeah. You seem surprised." Sam says.

    "Yeah, it's just, you know . . . not the patented Sam Winchester way, is it?" Dean asks.

   "What way is that?" Sam was clearly offended by his brothers choice of words. "Just figured after Ava, there'd be, you know, more angst and droopy music and staring out rainy windows. I'll shut up now."

    "Look, I was the one who told her to go back home. Now her fiancé's dead, and some demon has taken her off to God knows where, you know? We've been looking for a month now, and we got nothing. So i'm not giving up on her, but i'm not gonna let other people die, either. We got to save as many people as we can." Sam states.

     "Wow, that attitude is just way too healthy for me. I'm officially uncomfortable now, thank you and I am gonna go check on Bek," Dean says and Sam chuckles softly, keeping his eyes on Dean as he left.