𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | Undefeated Heavy Weight Champ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
UNDEFEATED HEAVY
WEIGHT CHAMP
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
( All Hell Breaks Loose Pt. 1 )

               ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

               ───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

AFTER FINDING LILYS body, they walk away while Jake went to find something to get her down. "You know, if my brother was here, he'd be a big help. I'd give my arm for a working phone." Sam sighs.

"You know, you may not need one. I, uh, I mean, I've never tried it long-distance before. Do you have anything of Deans on you, like something he touched?" Andy asks and Sam digs through his pockets, pulling out a receipt. "Uh . . . I got a receipt. Will that work?"

"Yeah," Andy takes it from his hands and looks over, a snarky grin landing on his face as he reads the signature, "D. Hasselhoff?"

"Yeah, that's Deans signature. It . . . it's hard to explain." Sam says and scratch's the back of his neck.

"Alright." Andy chuckles.

Dean, Bobby, and Bek/Allison walk away from the burnt down building and to the Impala. "What the hell did Ash know?"

"We got no way of knowing where Ellen is or if . . ." Bek/Allison trails off and places her head in her hands, ". . . if she's even alive."

"We got no clue what Ash was even gonna tell us. Now, how the hell are we gonna find Sam?" Asks Dean.

"We'll find him." Bobby assured him. Bek/Allison licked her lips and crossed her hands over her chest, "Bobby, did you know?"

"Know about this? No, I —"

"No. About me." She says.

Bobby stayed quiet for a minute. "Yeah, me and John both. When we found you, you had no idea who you were," he explains and approaches her, "We called your dad. Told him everything but he insisted we keep you away. That it would all be too much for you," he continues. She gasps slightly and covers her mouth, looking away, "He loves you, so much. He didn't want you in this life anymore. The hunting life. He thought that if . . . if you stayed away, you wouldn't remember for the rest of your life. Bek, I'm sorry."

She waved him off, her lip trembling in sadness. "I-It's . . ." a sudden rush of pain shoots through Deans head and Bek notices, watching him flinch in pain, " . . . Dean?" Bek/Allison pauses and wipes her tears, worrying about her friend as he grabbed his head, groaning out loud. "What was that?" Bobby asks.