xxxviii. first death eater meeting

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩CHAPTER THIRTY SEVENthe first death eater meeting ₊˚ˑ༄

the first death eater meeting ˚ˑ

𝓔lora awoke with Sirius by her side, she had struggled to sleep but he was always there, his eyes and arms open to take her in. The boy had always been a brother to her, when her own couldn't, and for that she was eternally grateful. "You ready to go downstairs yet?" Sirius asked, sitting up so he could face her properly. Elora had been lay in the same position staring at the door for hours, it must've been noon and Ariyah and James were already downstairs.

"Okay" The girl spoke, collecting herself and standing to her feet. She stumbled slightly but Sirius was there to catch her, and hold her and tell her it was going to be okay. How the girl longed for it to be Regulus instead. "Where is he?" She asked, the two walking to the top of the stairs.

Sirius straightened out his hair, pulling at it and trying to conjure up an excuse but he knew none would fit too well. "He's with them" He responded, holding her hand and leading her into the kitchen. The others were sat amongst the table, James' mother and father greeting the girl with the warmest of smiles.

"We made you some breakfast, I hope that's okay" Euphemia smiled, holding up a tray of eggs and bacon. "Thank you, but I don't think I'm too hungry" Elora spoke, Sirius pushing her down onto the seat next to Ariyah. "You should eat" He added, taking the seat opposite her and forcing a glare.

"Sirius tells us you are seeing friends today?" Euphemia spoke, her voice soft and mother like, Elora was envious of James. However, the question struck her, she had no plans, unless?

Elora looked to Sirius, the boy nodding his head out of view from the boys parents. "Yes I am going to see Re-" Sirius began shaking his head rapidly, Euphemia looked back at the boy who pretended to crack his neck.

"My apologies, I'm getting old" He lied, gulping down his orange juice far too quickly. "Regina, she's a new friend, one of Lilys" The blonde smiled, picking up her own orange juice, Daniels favourite drink. She remembered when he used to leave his name sprawled across the carton insuring no one else would drink it. Her mother always having to buy multiple ones at how fast he used to drink them.

The memory brought a tear to the girls eye, one she desperately tried to blink away. "Oh well very well dear, should we make dinner?" Mrs Potter asked, Sirius shaking his head rapidly again.

"No that's very kind of you but Reginas mother promised dinner and supper, you mustn't stay up" She lied through her teeth, hating every second of it and still confused. "I will stay up, we all will" James spoke, looking amongst Sirius and Ariyah who nodded their heads.

"Very well then, have fun and keep yourself good dear" She replied, nodding her head at the table of children before walking out of the door, along with her husband.