-survival

𝓢irius headed to his room to sleep, leaving Elora alone to head back to Regulus' room

𝓢irius headed to his room to sleep, leaving Elora alone to head back to Regulus' room. She walked back over and poured the tablets into her hand, two, exactly like before. But this time, she didn't see him, despite how many times she whispered out to him. And so she picked up another, and then the feeling was back.

"Where did you get them from?" Elora asked the boy, sitting beside him on the bed and pointing over to the bagged drugs. "Lucius malfoy, he's about the only person you can get things from" Said the boy, bringing his hand up to cup the small of her face.

She mentally noted the words, gazing into his eyes and falling asleep in his arms.

This cycle continued for days, each time breaking her even more once he left. Sirius had noticed something different about her, her change in mood and refusal to speak of Regulus. He tried to have it out with her but she refused.

The blonde went back upstairs, opening the draw to pour eight of the tablets into her mouth but there wasn't any left. Her heart sank, knowing she would have no way of seeing him, knowing she would never see him again. "No" She said over and over again until she was practically shouting it.

She thought back to what he said, running out of the door and pulling on her shoes. "woah, Elora where are you going?" Sirius called out, running over to her and watching her pull open the front door.

"Out, I'll be back later" She spoke, but the boy grabbed onto her elbow and pulled her back inside. "Where are you going, and whats the hurry?" He asked, scanning her face for a lie. "I wanted to see Ariyah"

Sirius raised an eyebrow at her, and in that moment she knew he knew she was lying. "Ariyah is in Paris, I told you this"

Her chest began to hurt, her strength trying to pull her arm away from his grip but the more she struggled the tighter he held. "I'm going for a walk" She said, but Sirius wasn't believing anything she had to say.

"What's the real reason?" He questioned, pulling her into the living room and sitting her down on the sofa. The boy stood up, crossing his arms and refusing to let her leave. "I just wanted to see where he would be buried..." She whispered, looking down towards the floor.

"You're lying" Sirius spat, pulling up a chair and sitting across from her. "Sirius I'm not-"

He raised his hand, silencing her. "I know you're lying Elora, so are you going to tell me what has you in such a hurry?"

The blonde shook her head, looking away from him and pressing his lips into a thin line. "Why wont you tell me" He sounded hurt this time, no anger in his voice, only pain.

He raised his hand, placing it on top of the girls shakey one. "Bloody hell Elora, you're shaking" He panicked, moving to sit next to her and watching her eyes face only the floor.

"Sirius I'm going to need you to let me leave" Said the blonde, pulling her hand sharply away from his grip and grabbing her wand. "Elora-" Stuttered the boy, raising his hands in defeat.