xliv. the potters house

·˚ * 🔭CHAPTER FORTY THREEthe fall of the marauders 。・:*˚:✧。

the fall of the marauders 。・:*˚:

𝓔lora lay in the twin sized bed, looking up at the wooden frame of the bed, blocking out the ceiling. "We can go downstairs, you know" Regulus whispered, moving her blonde locks away for him to kiss her temple gently.

"Ariyah hates me" She replied, looking over at the boys perfectly framed face. His brown eyes piercing hers with a boyish grin. "Well I don't hate you" His smiled turned into a smirk, his hands cupping her face and his lips grazing hers. The boy wanted her all to himself, he didnt care about Ariyah or how she felt, if anything he liked it.

He knew he shouldn't, and so he kept the feeling to himself but despite this, he knew without Ariyah he would have Eloras full attention. "I know but—Romeo and Elizabeth, you weren't there Regulus" She whispered quietly, the room reaching an unsettling silence between the two.

"Everyone else will be happy to see you" He spoke, forcing himself from the sheets the two had spent their past two days in. No one bothered to interrupt them, knowing it was best they had their space, but now it was time for the girl to make emmends with the brunette, smile infused girl she loved.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

The blonde forced herself down the stairs and into the Potters kitchen, everyone sat in silence. No usual laughter they held amongst themselves in the past, the moment Ariyah caught glimpse of Elora she had pushed herself to her feet and left the room.

"Ariyah—" She called out but Remus stopped her. "Don't Elora, give her time" He said, looking towards the room the brunette had placed her self in, alone.

Sirius stood up, walking towards the two and pulling Elora into a hug. "I'm so sorry for what I said to you at the ministry" The tall boy spoke, his arms clasping around the small of the girls back.

Regulus looked away, hating seeing affection from anyone other than himself. "Alright—that's enough" He finally said, walking over and grabbing hold of Eloras arm. "Am I not allowed to give my sister a hug?" He smirked, wanting to antagonise his brother for how rude he had been with the girls absence at the Manor.

"It's okay" The blonde smiled, taking a step back and standing beside the boy. "Lorie, I do want to talk with you though" Said Sirius, not meeting his brothers eyes.

Elora looked over to the younger boy who rolled his eyes and headed towards the others to sit. "Come" Sirius spoke, leading her out of the door and towards the garden. The grass held a knee cover of water from the rain the night before. The boy briskly walked towards a bench, sitting down as the girl did the same.

"What happened there" He asked, looking out towards the sun which was engulfed by the endless clouds in the sky. The girl hesitated, she hadn't even told Regulus the whole truth, but she felt she could trust Sirius. He was like her bother after all and the two had always been very close.