xxv. the death mark

•°

•°. *࿐CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
death eaters ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

𝓔lora and Regulus lay beside one another, their hair sprawled into one mess and their lips parted. "I love you" The boy whispered again, a phrase he repeated over and over. "I love you" The girl replied, her head on his chest and her hand on his stomach. Their breaths were sweaty and the air humid in the pants they left behind.

"If Sirius walks in-" The boy began to talk as the girl laughed, the two the happiest they have ever been locked in each others arms. "He won't, besides what does he expect" She responded, climbing away from her lover to put on some clothes.

Regulus groaned, moving over onto his stomach to watch the girl. His hair messy and almost covering his eyes. "My parents would be furious if they knew" The brunette spoke, Elora looking over her bare shoulder to smile at him. "Well then it's a good thing they don't" She responded, climbing into her clothes and watching as the boy did the same.

Once the two were dressed the room went black, as though the candles beside them had been blown out. "Regulus?" Elora cried out, twirling around but all she could see was pure darkness.

"Elora!" She eventually heard, although it sounded like the boy was miles away. The blonde picked up her pace, running in the direction of the voice when suddenly there was light again and the two were stood in a fire lit room. It was covered in dark green walls and the fireplace infront of them burnt brightly.

"Well what do we have here" Tom spoke,
appearing from the side of the room and walking closer to the two. "What do you want" Regulus spoke, running over to the girl and standing infront of her.

"I told you what was expected of you over the summer and now that time has come, so Elora you will be first?" Tom spoke, he hadn't changed much over the weeks that had past, although his hair appeared darker and his smirk slyer.

It's as though he knew everything about the two, how they would react and what they would say. "She's not going anywhere with you" The boy said, covering the girl in attempts to protect her.

Tom laughed, it was an evil laugh, one that says it's no use, as he will always get his way. "Nothing bad is going to happen to her, but you knew the consequences and now your time has come" The brunette boy spoke, walking closer to the two.

"Then let me go first" Regulus said, walking closer to Riddle who only rose an eyebrow in response. "Okay then" He responded, gesturing the boy to the door in the middle of the room.

"Wait-" Elora called out, running over to the boy in which she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and placed her lips on his. "I love you" She spoke again, her heart aching as she did so.

"I love you" Regulus replied, parting his lips from hers and giving her one last glance. It's clear Riddle was uncomfortable with the kiss, his eyes rolling and his jaw clenching, as though he wanted to snap but somehow didn't.