-its okay to love them both

"𝓐re you sure returning to hogwarts is a good idea?" Asked Elora, placing her feet onto the car seat so her knees were placed beneath her face

"𝓐re you sure returning to hogwarts is a good idea?" Asked Elora, placing her feet onto the car seat so her knees were placed beneath her face. She looked out of the window, watching Daniels house get smaller and smaller, the place where Atlas was to stay until the end of the war.

"Its where Tom is planning on attacking, we need to be there if we want to fight" Regulus responded, pressing down harder on the gas to get to the train station in time. "The others don't even know you're going to be there, they don't even know about Atlas" Sirius spoke, looking out of the window from the backseat of the car.

"And we arent going to tell them, I don't want Tom to somehow find out, who knows what he will do" Regulus almost snapped, the car arriving at the train station as the three piled out. "What about your car?" Elora asked, Sirius taking her trunk from her hand and giving off a smile as she rolled her eyes.

"It will drive itself home, obviously" Regulus spoke, picking up his own trunk and placing his free hand in the blones. Her straightened golden locks bounced as she walked, her faint smile painted across her rose tinted cheeks. "After me" Sirius smirked, running ahead and climbing onto the train before the other two.

"Is it odd that part of me almost feels as though we are too old for Hogwarts?" Questioned the girl as she stepped onto the train and was suddenly struck with a feeling of nostalgia, the warmth laughter in the air and the smell of the sweet trolly entering her mind as she felt as though she were home.

"Come on then" Sirius shouted, nodding his head over to a carriage filled with the marauders. Regulus and Elora looked towards eachother for a moment, almost debating but then followed behind him anyway.

The surprise was clear in their faces when they saw Regulus walk in behind Sirius and take a seat beside him. "What's he doing here?" Remus snapped, shifting in his seat and keeping his gaze on the chestnut haired boy.

"I'm on your side, I thought I was doing what was best but Elora and Sirius have made me think otherwise" He replied, looking amongst the others who looked deeply uncomfortable.

Elora walked in, sitting beside Ariyah and earning a smile, one she hadn't received from her bestfriend in a long while. "The more the merrier" Said James, messing with his glasses as Lily gave him a gentle slap.

"You need to keep them on James, you're practically blind without them" The red head exclaimed, causing the boy to roll his eyes in defeat.

"I'm not the enemy" Regulus said towards Remus, who found it difficult to even make eye contact with the boy. "We will see about that" He snapped, shifting his eyeline over to Ariyah who remained silent at Sirius' presence.

"How come you were gone so long" Ariyah whispered, her words hidden amongst the talk of the others. "I had to convince him, and me leaving wouldn't have helped anything. I know you don't trust him but he's our only way of defeating Tom" The blonde whispered back, pulling her knees up to her chest to hide her words.