liii. married to tom

─◌✰CHAPTER FIFTY TWOwalburga ┊͙ ୭̥⋆*。

walburga ┊͙ ୭̥⋆*。

𝓣he summer came around far too quickly, everyone arriving home except Ariyah. James had promised to save her a place in his house for her to stay, in which she did. The marauders had arranged to meet and plan what was to come in a few weeks to avoid suspicion.

Elora had gone home to her brothers empty house, and arranged to return to the Black Family house hold in a few days. Sirius however was back at his family home. "So you and Elora are good now then?" The boy asked, jokingly pushing his brother and opening up the front door. The moment the two walked in they were thrown by an unusual force against the wall.

"What were you thinking!" Walburga screamed, her voice echoing in the emptiness the home held. Regulus tried to stand up but was sent back down. "Leaving the death eaters, participating in the triwizard tournament—I've never been more disappointed in my life" She inched closer, raising her wand at the boys throat who's eyes widened and lips parted.

She then looked to Sirius, pointing her wand towards him instead. "And you—Falling for a mud-blood, it doesn't surprise me, you have never been pure blood" She casted the cruciartus curse on the boys, both of them falling against the ground and screaming in pain.

"Stop—Please" Regulus begged, trying to ease the pain but it was no use, it felt as though their blood was being drained from their body. "This will teach you to respect your name"

"Jesus stop it!" Sirius ached, making the pain even worse. Their mother loved the power she held over them, it gave her the upper hand. With a flick of her wand the agonising pain was over and the boys could barely move.

"We are having a dinner tomorrow and Tom Riddle shall attend" Regulus looked as though he was about to drop dead, Sirius following and linking his gaze. "Elora is coming over tomorrow" The words fell from his mouth like blood against the floorboards.

"And?"

"And so no, you don't understand mother—I won't stay here" Walburga began to laugh at the boys words, walking towards the kitchen. "Well boy you won't have a choice, I will lock you in your room if I have to and remove your wand—Your owl will remain in my room and kreacher is forbidden to enter, no one will tell the girl of what's happening, she will come over as normal and we will have a proper family dinner"

Sirius stood up to say something but she shut him down. "Same goes for you—Now are you going to walk to your rooms like good little boys or do I have to make you do that too?"

Both boys looked towards the ground, walking up the stairs and towards their rooms. They looked towards one another one last time before stepping in and listening to the sound of the door bolting shut behind them.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

Elora stumbled through the doorway, being met by Sirius Black with his arms crossed over his chest. "I need a drink" She slurred, walking forward and almost tripping over the carpet. Sirius grabbed hold of her, pulling her face towards him and glaring down at her. "Are you drunk?" He asked, his voice soft yet a little angry.