-Infinite

𝓔lora sat beside both Sirius and Regulus, their eyes settled on the notes in front of them for the upcoming exams

"I cant help but feel like this is pointless" The girl sighed, dropping her quill and using her hands to lay her head against. "Well technically it is, but don't you want to feel normal, at least for a while?" Sirius asked as Regulus continued to write out his notes to perfection.

"I do but I don't want to waste my time here, if I'm going to feel normal its going to be doing something fun, not studying for exams" Elora groaned, looking down at the small sum of lines she had barely been able to write.

"Did you know Elora, that fun is my middle name?" Sirius grinned, pushing his notes away and standing to his feet. "What're you doing?" Regulus asked, tearing his eyes away from the paper and looking towards his brother.

"Im going to make this mood a little brighter, now would the two of you care to join me whilst I collect the others?" He rose an eyebrow whilst Elora and Regulus looked towards one another and then got up from their seats.

"Get your brooms and meet me on the quidditch pitch" Spoke the boy, not waiting for their response and instead walking away and leaving them slightly confused.

"By fun I didn't mean quidditch" Elora sighed, picking up her things and placing them in her bag. "We can always do something just the two of us?" Regulus asked, placing his own things away.

Elora thought about it for a moment before shaking her head. "I feel like we should all do something together, we've had enough time alone over the weeks" She smiled to try and ease the tension from her words.

Regulus' complexion showed pain but he shook it away with a nod of his head. "Brooms it is" Said the boy, walking away from the table and not bothering to wait for the girl to follow behind him.

🎐*ೃ༄

Elora walked down the dimly lit hall, her feet almost dragging her by as she trailed towards the exit. Regulus had left to get the brooms and Sirius had left to get the others. She couldn't help but compare the two, how different they were but also the similarities they shared.

"You can love them both" A voice echoed through her mind as the thought of the two boys grew deeper. "No" She said out loud, startled by the group of marauders waiting for her in the archway.

"No?" James asked, the others looking towards her as though she had gone mad. "Nevermind" She said, pursuing a smile to make herself seem as though she were completely sane.

"Right well, shall we go?" Sirius asked, the girl nodding her head in response as he lead the way.

"You know I hate flying" Lily groaned, the red head and the brunette taking either side of the blonde. "Just you wait Evans" Said Sirius, practically running ahead with two brooms in his hand.