xlii. amortentia

─◌✰್CHAPTER FORTY ONEamortentia ੈ✩‧₊˚

amortentia‧₊˚

𝓔lora hadnt spoke to Tom for many hours, she felt guilty for everything that had happened but mostly how Ariyah will be effected. This caused her to think of her own family, the ones she had blocked out since turning up to the Malfoy Manor.

"Why hasn't there been a funeral?" Elora spoke up, Tom was busy at work, he sat at the desk in the same room but the silence between the two was defeaning.

Tom looked over his shoulder, dropping his quill and turning to face the girl. He held himself as though the two had been married for many years, but surprise struck him when she finally spoke.

"I didn't consider it" He replied, looking over at her once more before returning back to his work. "How can you not think about it—they died months ago and there has been no funeral, what happened to their bodies" Curiosity had taken over, Daniel was never the type to go down without a fight and for him to do such a thing made no sense.

There were no bodies, no funeral, she was just told heaps of information and left with nothing. Elora knew there was more to the story, hope she was holding on to. "Then you can have one" He replied, scratching away at the parchment paper.

"Where are their bodies now, I want to see them" She spoke, standing up and walking over to the boy. The love she happened to feel for him didn't change what she knew, it was as though she had been forced to love him instead.

Her hand trailed along the back of his shoulder, her palm reaching over his shoulder as her lips placed themselves against his neck. "Elora you can't" The boy stuttered, gripping tighter onto his quill.

She knew how to play him, whether the need to do it was strong or not. "Please" She begged, kissing heavily against his breathing skin, and across his jaw.

She turned his head with her hand and kissed his lips, tenderly and then lovingly. "I love you Tom, please" She spoke once more, the boy holding onto her waist and pulling her down onto his lap.

Their kisses became more, his own lips grazing against her skin and his hands smothering her body. She lay back slightly, pulling him in deeper and knocking the work on the desk onto the floor.

"I'm sorry—" She panicked but Riddle didn't care, her shook his curly locks away and pulled her back in once more. "Forget about it now—all of it"

And so she did.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

Ariyah rushed through the woods, falling silent at the sight of Sirius Black. "Ariyah" He whispered, "Sirius" She replied.

The two ran towards one another, pulling each other into a hug and admiring the presence. "I've missed your harsh opinions" Sirius smiled against her back, taking in her strong lavender scent.