xxxii. arranged marriage

☄︎

☄︎. *. ⋆CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
vivienne's arrival .ೃ*:

𝓔lora sat on the steps just down from the bridge, it was raining outside and she felt completely empty. Her skin was cold and her hair lathered in rain but that wasnt a concern for her, all she cared of was everything that was to come, and those thoughts engulfed her mind every second of the day.

A presence joined her, taking a seat and stretching out his legs. She knew immediately given the wand sticking from his pocket. "A little cold, don't you think?" Tom asked, bringing his knees up to his chest as the two continued to be drowned by the rain. "Yes well I have a lot to think about" The girl hated Tom, that was blatantly obvious but there was also a side to him that she liked, a side that was rarely shown and when it was it was only around her.

"You do, I heard about the Regulus situation" He added, covering his knees with his hands and placing his head carefully upon them. Neither one looked at the other, instead they both gazed out in the distance. "Well that is non of your concern"

Tom was silent for a moment, fishing around for what to say, the rain above them began to turn to snow, with winter approaching, the cold weather was very common. "Elora, can I tell you something?"

The blonde looked over, towards the boy who's expression was calm, no uncertainty in his voice. "Go on" Tom held his breath, keeping his eyes on the far distance. "The person I am making you become, I wouldn't do it if I didn't think that was truly you, you see im good at reading people and I know that you want everyone to see this specific version of yourself that you've created, but I equally know its a lie"

"So what Tom, you think deep down im a cold hearted murderer, just like you I suppose?" She snapped back, some sort of guilt forming in the pit of her stomach as she spoke. "I think we are very much alike, and I also think when I gave you the choice of who to kill, part of you was glad I said your mother"

Elora stood up in a hurry, grabbing her bag and turning sharply to face the boy. "Well Riddle you are wrong" She shouted, storming away and back up the stairs towards the castle.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

She stepped into the great hall, ringing out her lathered hair and smudging the mascara from under her eyes. Hurrying into the great hall she took a seat by Ariyah, noticing Sirius' appearance from opposite her, which also meant Regulus would be back. Fighting the urge, she ignored it and looked over at the Slytherin table, with the boys eyes settled just on hers.

Everyones muttering was pulled to a stop, including the whispers and nudges from Ariyah, suddenly everyones gaze turned to the girl stood in-between the set of doors. Her long dark locks falling at her waist, her eyes a deep blue and her olive skin shining from the reflection of the fire. "Is that-" James whispered, Sirius finishing his sentence. "Vivienne Price"