xii.slugclub

—If you are interested in buyinga physical copy of my bookthen please leave your instagramname in the comments <3—

If you are interested in buying
a physical copy of my book
then please leave your instagram
name in the comments <3

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ chapter twelve

you are beautiful ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

𝓘t was the day of slug horns party. Elora was feeling anxious at the event and kept debating whether to actually go or not. She had been keeping on top of her classes and trying to spend her extra time with her friends but she found most of her nights consisted of sitting in her dorm and gazing out of her window.

"You have to wear this dress!" Ariyah exclaimed, holding out a champagne gold dress. "I hope you're right" She sighs in response, her bestfriend zipping it up. The creamy sheets of the silk dress slipped onto her shoulders, peppering her body with soft, sensual kisses. Like a lover, it exaggerated the curves her body held and the senses and conveyed with utmost skill the art of pleasing.

The blonde looked in the mirror, straightening down the dress and pulling a subtle face. "I guess it will do" She said, turning away from the mirror. Ariyahs eyes widened and she pulled the girl into a hug. "You look stunning" She whispered, kissing the girl all over her face as she laughed.

The red head stumbled into the room, love absorbing her face and failing to notice the two. Once she had returned to reality her mouth dropped. "Woah, you're both beautiful" She gave off a proud smile as though she was a mother seeing her children off . "Im still sorry you cant come Lil" Ariyah sighed, the blonde nodding her head to try and sympathise for her.

"Don't worry about it, James has arranged for us to go to the astronomy tower" She winked,
Ariyah squealing at the news. Lily and James had been getting pretty serious lately, that's all the red head would talk about. It got to a point where Elora would switch off, smiling when she needed to and acting happy for her when necessary. The was happy for her best friend but she found it impeccably difficult to show it.

Ariyah pinned her hair back, ringlets of curls falling out of the bun as she placed on her dress. She wore a dark blue gown made of soft, satiny fabric, long and loose. A semicircular, low collar made of silk-like materials headed the ankle-length robe. She walked as lightly as an acrobat. A puff of wind swept through her brunette hair before it slipped into the woods to rustle leaves.

"You do look just beautiful" Elora smiled towards her bestfriend, pushing her blonde hair over her shoulders and not bothering to do much with it. Ariyah smiled in response and linked her arm over the girls petite shoulders. "Who are you bringing?" The blonde asked as a light smirk settled against the girls lips. "Sirius Black"

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

The two Black brothers stood by the door of the common room, each dressed in a black tied suit and dress suits. Their ties hung low and their hair remained messy yet they appeared perfect in their own way. The brothers both looked up in synch at the girls, their gowns falling against the ground as they held them up with their hand.