xxx.the malfoy wedding

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚CHAPTER TWENTY NINEthe wedding ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

the wedding ‧₊˚ ┊͙

" 𝓝arcissa, she's getting married" Regulus whispered towards the girl in their free, Elora reaching over and grasping the letter to examine the words. Her mouth dropped open at the words and signature. "But she's so young- and to Lucius...He's a Malfoy" Elora whispered back, dropping her quill towards the table.

"Yes but I get a plus one, and its tomorrow night which means we miss a couple days of school" The brunette boy winked, shaking his hair towards the girl and lifting his head up against hers. "You remind me of a pony" The blonde laughed, pulling the boy close as he shook his curly locks against her and laughed himself. "Yours and yours only my darling" He replied, reaching his head up to kiss her gently against the lips, in which she gladly returned the favour.

"To me, this is actual insest" Sirius laughed from the corner of the room, walking over and placing himself between the two of them. "First of all ew" The blonde replied, picking up her book and wacking him gently with it. The dark haired boy laughed and cowered away, "You know what I mean, I dont see you as my friend, or my younger brothers girlfriend, just family"

Elora smiled, as did Regulus, the two leaning in and exaggerating their hug towards him. "Hey Sirius" A girl spoke up as she walked by, the two instantly moving away from the boy as they looked towards the girl and then each other. "Hey Sirius" They both mocked in sync, causing the boy to pick up the girls book and wack them both with it.

"Seriously, not funny...I dont need you two scarring the girls away when I need a date to this wedding" The boy explained, holding his head in his hands as Ariyah Gray walked into the room. "I think you might already have one" Elora whispered in the boys ear, climbing up from the chair and rushing over to the girl.

"She's mental" Sirius laughed towards his brother who joined the expression, "She may be mental mate, but she's not wrong" He replied, looking towards Ariyah who hesitantly gazed over to Sirius. "Am I supposed to just ask her or?" The older brother asked, Regulus holding in his laughter. "You've had, how many girlfriends? And what now all of a sudden you dont know how to talk to a girl, it appears I must have more class than you" The boy smirked, punching his brother playfully in the gut as he stood up to join Elora in her conversation with the brunette.

"Just ask her, but dont be a twat about it" He added, giving his brother one last glance before disappearing away and leaving Sirius with his thoughts.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

"I look stupid" Elora pulled a harsh face at herself as she walked past the grand mirror at the wedding, it appeared the walk way was a wall full of mirrors. "Who chose this, I mean seriously- this many versions of me, its terrifying" The girl exaggerated, holding the boys arm even tighter as his orbs travelled across every aspect of her. "Would you kill me if I said I loved it?"