vi. tom riddle

─◌✰್chapter six

─◌✰್chapter six

tom riddleˋ°•*⁀➷

𝓒hristmas was coming soon and the pupils had to pack their things to return home for the holiday. Tom had hardly packed his suitcase, throwing in a couple clothes and slamming it shut.

Despite his age, Dumbledore would make the boy return to the orphanage whenever he could. Tom tried to tell him how it was there, how much he hated it but Dumbledore didn't care, not really.

Bellatrix Lestrange accompanied him, the two walking out of hogwarts in sync. Tom had always found the girl slightly annoying, her need to always be around him grew as a chore for him with the older they got.

"I can walk myself out" The boy huffed, walking quickly away as the dark haired girl ran after him. "Well i'm leaving too so we may aswell leave together" She responded, trying to keep up with how fast he walked.

The brunette rolled his eyes, not bothering to make conversation with her until the two got on the train.

"Now we wait for my darling cousins to arrive" Bellatrix groaned, placing her head against the wall as she watched the Blacks climb onto the train, along with Elora Emmerson.

Elora and Regulus entered, laughter bubbling as they walked towards the carriage.

"Such a disgrace, wasting his time with her" Bella laughed, taking out her wand and pointing it in Eloras direction.

Tom said nothing, he wanted to glance over at the two but he decided against it, instead he looked out at all the children running towards the train, how eager they were to see there parents again. He wished he was the same.

Elora had explained to the boy that she fell asleep and forgot to meet him, he was quick to understand but disappointment still lingered in his voice. "Elora will you take my hand?" The brown haired boy asked, The girl hesititating for a moment as this action was a big thing in her head, however it didn't seem to be to the boy, just a friendly action. Despite this, she gladly took his hand in hers, the two soon to be greeted by Sirius. His hair perfectly styled as always and a smoke in-between his lips.

"Regulus there you are, I almost mistook you for a Gryffindor" Sirius smiled, slapping his brother lightly on the shoulder. Regulus' jaw clenched, Elora gripping his hand tighter for reassure. With this action he immediately relaxed, the two following him into the carriage.

Sirius, Regulus and Elora took their seats behind Tom and Bella, their voices growing an irritation in the slytherins minds. "You must come home with us first, my mother is dying to see you" Regulus spoke, his head pushing itself against the blondes as she laughed and playfully pushed him aside.