xxxix. the return to the malfoy manor

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
eloras decision ˏˋ°•*

"𝓦e have to go back!" Elora screamed, pushing hard as Sirius chest as Ariyah and James ran into the room. "What happened?" Ariyah panicked, looking between the girl. Tears streamed down her face, her fist continuing to bash into the boys chest until she broke down crying and he held her.

"They are going to kill him" She stuttered, pulling herself together and wiping her eyes. She wasn't going to cry, she was going to fight. "We are going back, now" She shouted, pulling back her hair and grabbing onto Sirius' hand. "Elora, we cant" He whispered, releasing her grip on him and taking a step back.

"So you are going to let him die! He is your brother, you coward" She screamed even louder, pulling out her wand and facing Ariyah. "Please, come with me or I will go back alone, and I won't even forgive you" She said, and she meant every word she spoke.

Ariyah raised her own wand, "I will come with you" She spoke, holding out her hand as Elora forced a smile and grabbed it. Sirius pinched the bridge of his nose, kicking a nearby table and letting out a deep aggravated sigh. "You are going to get us all killed" He shouted back, James stepping in to try and calm him down.

"He is a marauder, we save our family, remember?" James reminded Sirius, the boy suddenly releasing his anger. "I made a promise to him, and I cant go against that" The boy spoke, walking further away from the trio.

"I promised to keep you safe no matter what, I cant break that" Sirius spoke, Ariyah walking forward. "Then we go without-"

"No, you aren't going without me" Elora spoke up, clenching onto her wand stronger. "Then we all go, Remus and Lily too" James said, standing back between Ariyah and Elora.

"Okay" Sirius said, "Okay"

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

"We need some kind of plan" Lily spoke, the group standing in a circle on the grass outside the Potters house. "There is no time for a plan, he could be- no" Elora panicked, her mind jumping hoops in attempt to process what could be happening. Kreacher appeared by their side, the elf had multiple cloaks in his hands. "You are going to need these" He spoke, handing one to each of them.

"Did you get in?" Elora asked, walking towards the elf who sadly shook his head. "It would've been too obvious, there were spears" He whispered, watching everyone place one other their bodies. "I will find Regulus" The girl said, pulling the hood over her head. "Remus, James, and Lily, you can hold off the death eaters, or at least try to for as long as you can" She spoke, then looking towards Sirius and Ariyah.

"You two will stick with me" Elora said, everyone nodding their heads as they gripped each others hands and apparated to the Malfoy Manor.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜