Sneak Peek

Jeon Jungkook is a 25 years old cold, rude, heartless Mafia King by Family. After his dad he got the throne.

His name is enough to make the whole country shaken in fear. Even the cops of the country bows at him.

At the young age he become a Mafia king made the others gone crazy.

They started to chase him. He knew it but being an emotionless man he used to care less about it.

Everything was normal as tasteless as it was until he met you.

Never in a million years he thought that he would become a soft, caring, responsible person.

Never in a million years he thought he would rule by a mere 5'2" female who stutter infront of him on her each and every sentence when he looks at her with intimacy.

Never in a million years he thought he has a heart, and it's still beating and pumping.

The day he met you he thought he is scolding teenager or a kid who accidentally came infront of his car until you look back at his tall figure.

For the first time his heart skipped a beat. For the first time his guess was wrong it was you, a 20 years old girl who just finished college.

For the first time he was scared. Scared to risk the person's life who melt his ice-cold heart.

He was scared to risk the person's life who increase his heartbeat as an athlete.

Never in a million years you thought you will end up falling for someone who scold you for the first time in your 20 years old life.

Never in a million years you thought your heart will go crazy for someone who has all the habits you wished to not have in your lover.

You were never determined to fall for him, but you just followed your heart which made you heartbroken.

He refused you. He rejected your love killing his own feelings. He was scared to put your life in danger.

But little did he knew•••••

The day you crossed his path your life became connect with him already, and it's late to make both of you apart from each other.

And that was just a mere reason made by god to show to the world. In actually god made pair in heaven and they are called soulmates.

They were meant to be together even before they came to the world.

You both were ended up married to each other.

He still tried to end all of this just to save you. Just to see you happy in someone else's arm without worry.

But you choosed him.

There are seven billion pair of arms but you choosed his.

There are seven billion pair of eyes but you amazed by his.

There are seven billion pairs of lips but you craved for his.

There are seven billion smile but you became soothed by his.

Even if it's a dangerous path full of thorns still you choosed him.

Even if there is no guarantee of long lifetime still you choosed him.

And he vowed to protect you till his last breath...

Main Characters:

Jeon Jungkook:
Age-25
Father: Jeon Jaehyun
Mother: Jeon Jun-hee
Occupation-CEO of Jeon Corp.
Nature-Cold, Rude, heartless, talented and brilliant minded.
Hobby-Shutting any kind of door with a loud thud, cursing between each and every sentence, being rude without any reason.
Skills- Martial arts, taekwondo, shooting, Boxing....... And some of his skills are hidden or even he doesn't aware of that.

(Credit goes to the rightful owner I'm not claiming any of those edit because I'm not talented like them

(Credit goes to the rightful owner I'm not claiming any of those edit because I'm not talented like them..... Lol)

Park Y/n:
Father: Park Hanbin
Mother:???
Age-20
Occupation-Student
Nature-Sweet, Cute, Beautiful, Caring, Soft Hearted and clumsy.
Hobby-Playing with kids or animals and caring for all kind of human beings.
Skills-Beauty with Brain, cooking, can treat any kind of small injuries of people and animals, singing, pro at being CCC (cute, clumsy and clingy).

(About image...... Umm...... You can imagine yourself)

So~~~~~ This is the Sneak peek of My New ff......."BABY WIFE" JJK Fanfiction..... Hope you will love it.