Chapter 2: Coulson

Jackie POV:

I entered the inside of the Hellicarrier, the scouting done. Coulson and Steve are standing on the bridge, just waiting for some sort of news. Agent Jasper Sitwell was running the face trace for both Loki and Clint. All I hear is the tail end of the conversation as I look at the screen for the face trace.

"Near mint, slight foxing around the edges but..." I interrupted Coulson's fanboying.

"We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Wait...cross-match, seventy-nine percent." I called.

"Location?" Nat asks.

"Stuttgart, Germany. Twenty-eight, Königstraße. He's not exactly hiding." I responded as Fury turned to Cap. "Captain, you're up." Steve nodded and walked off as Nat and I headed off to get the quinjet ready.

*****

It's a busy street, with cars pulling up and dropping off guests dressed fancy. I landed on the roof and waited for the quinjet to appear to execute orders. Not soon after my landing, people started fleeing the gala, screaming, and Loki follows, taking on his Asgardian attire. He blasts a Polizei (police) car speeding toward him, flipping it over. Creating duplicates of himself, Loki surrounding a mob of gala people. I growl lowly, hoping the Nat will show up soon.

"Kneel before me. I said, KNEEL!" Loki yells. The people hurry to drop to their knees. I growl at their cowardice and slowly make my way towards him, turning back into a human, eyes glowing, waiting for the right moment to strike. "Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel." Loki says, walking through the crowd.

A German old man gets to his feet. "Not to men like you." He stated.

"There are no men like me," Loki says as if he is proud of being a psycho.

"There are always men like you." He responds.

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example." Loki fires his scepter but Rogers jumps in front of the man, deflecting the beam off his shield, while I hit Loki with a ball of ice and fire combined while stepping out of the shadows, who falls to the ground.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing," Steve says. I smirk a little, ready to hit Loki with another charge if need be.

"The soldier, the man out of time," Loki says, rising to his feet, but having a hard time because of the icy puddle I created under his feet.

"I'm not the one who's out of time," Cap says. I see the quinjet come in behind Cap with Nat in charge inside. A gun unfolds from the underside of the plane. Nat speaks over the speaker to Loki. "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Loki fires at the jet and it has to back hard to avoid it. Cap attacks Loki and the two fight. Loki knocks Cap's shield to the side and forces him down with his scepter.

"Kneel!" Loki yells, infuriated at Rogers. Cap sees me readying another shot.

"Not today." Cap stated, jumping and doing a spin-kick to Loki's face. I send fire and ice towards Loki when I have a clear shot of him as the two continue to fight. Then Tony flies in as Iron Man, firing a repulsor blast, knocking Loki back. I send an ice shard under his feet which makes him fall.

"Make a move reindeer games," Ed challenged. Loki's Asgardian garb fades away and he raises his hands. "Good move." Ed states as Cap walks over to Iron Man. The quinjet begins to land behind them. "Mister Stark." Cap greets.