Chapter 17: Final Fight Against Ultron

Jackie POV:

I grabbed some arrows and reloaded my quiver and some extra ammo for my Glocks. Clint grabbed some of his tips and such, putting them in different places on his suit. He looked at me and wrapped his arms around my waist, allowing me to lean into him. "Don't worry Princess," Clint whispered, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "We'll be okay, just don't be doing any rash decisions. Be careful, you are pregnant after all."

I chuckled and leaned into Clint, savoring the last soft touch I was going to have for a while. I lifted my head and let Clint's lips, having a short, sweet, and meaningful kiss. We wore matching grins as we pulled away from each other. Breaking away, I went to the twins, who were suiting up in a different room.

"You guys good?" I asked, leaning on the doorframe.

Pietro nodded and Wanda walked closer to me. "Why are you so nice to us?" Wanda asked. "We have hurt your team. How can you trust us?"

I smiled knowingly. "Trust? As soon as yall helped save those people's lives on that train you gained my trust. I'm not the fairest person in the world, but I'm not judgemental." I stood up. "But if you betray that trust, I'll kill you," I stated, turning and leaving. I walked onto the Quinjet, Wanda and Pietro following me.

Third Person POV:

On the Quinjet, Pietro and Wanda take the comms unit from Jackie, putting them in their ears. "Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Jackie said.

Pietro speeds into the Sokovian police station. "We're under attack! Clear the city, now!" Pietro yells, only for no one to take him seriously. Jackie and Wanda laugh as Pietro sighs and returns, takes a machine gun, and starts shooting in the air, officially and easily grabbing everyone's attention. "Get off your asses." He orders.

"Did that work?" Jackie asks him as he returns to where she's gathering children to a safe place and Wanda uses her mind powers on the people of Sokovia to get them to evacuate. Pietro smiles at her and nods before speeding off to do something else.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building." Thor and Bruce enter the underground level of the base that the Avengers had previously raided. "We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us." Clint keeps an eye on his girlfriend from above. "Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve finishes.

"Natasha! Natasha!" Bruce calls, looking for her.

"Bruce?" Nat asks.

Bruce walks over to her cell. "You alright?"

"Yeah." Nat answers.

"The team's in the city, it's about to light up." Bruce informs her.

"I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere?" Nat jokes, already looking for something to open the lock with.

"Yeah, I did." Bruce says, holding up a gun. Nat backs behind a wall and Bruce blasts the cell door open.

"So what's our play?" Nat asks, stepping out of the cell.

"I'm here to get you to safety." Bruce said, before chuckling and adding, "Jackie told me that if you get hurt on my watch, it wasn't going to be good news for me. And I take her seriously."