Profile Update: The Lone Wolf

Name: Winter Jacklyn Barton
Nickname: Cuz, Smokey, Jackie, and Аляска (Alaska in Russian).
Alter-Ego: Lone Wolf/Shadow

Age: 49 years old.
Birthday: January 30th, 1980
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Hair: Black
Common Hairstyle: Braid
Eyes: Brown

Family: James Buchanan 'Bucky' Barnes aka Winter Soldier (Father, Dusted), Veronica Stark (Mother, Dead), Ashton (Younger Sister, Dead), Lily (Younger Sister, Dead), Anthony Edward Stark (Cousin, Alive), Virgina 'Pepper' Stark (Cousin-in-law, Alive), Nicholas J. Fury (Adoptive Father, Dusted), Pietro Maximoff Barnes (Adoptive Son, Dusted), Wanda Maximoff Barnes (Adoptive Daughter, Dusted).

Love Interest: Clinton 'Clint' Francis Barton.
Crush/Boyfriend/Husband: Husband.

Best Friends: Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel and Natasha 'Nat/Tasha' Romanoff aka Black Widow.
Friends: Agent Philip 'Phil' Coulson, Steven 'Steve' Grant Rogers aka Captain America, Dr. Bruce Banner aka Hulk, Sam Wilson aka Falcon, Vision, James Rupert 'Rhodey' Rhodes aka War Machine, Thor, Maria Hill, Jane Foster, Darcy Lewis, and Professor Erik Selvig.

Powers: Can turn into a wolf form whose name is Shadow. Shadow is size-similar to the Fenris Wolf, only with blood-red eyes instead of green eyes. Shadow has full control of the wolf form now, but unlike him before, he now has the same goal as Jackie.
Weapons: Archery Set and Twin Gerber Knives.
Martial Arts: Yes, Krav Maga (Look it up if you don't know what it is. It's really cool).

Quotes/Remembered Words:
"Mess with me, I'll let Karma get you, mess with my loved ones, I will become Karma...and kill you."
"No one left behind...that includes you, Barton."
"I'm a bloody human, not an animal."
"That's not a threat, it's a promise. And as you may have heard, I never break my promises."

Backstory: Due to her first nine years being spent with her father in HYDRA, Jackie has trust issues. She was 14 when she helped Fury and Carol Danvers. Carol was the first person other than Fury who wasn't scared of her, so the two of them were fast friends. When she was 17, Jackie became a Level 7 Agent, extremely impressive since she was so young. When Clint Barton joined SHIELD, Fury assigned Jackie to be Barton's Senior Officer (SO). Clint and Jackie always butted heads, yet they were hardly separated from each other.

Around Clint, Jackie turned from her usual cold self, becoming the person that Fury used to only see at home or when the two were alone. Being SHIELD's top agents, if any missions required two people, they always teamed up with each other, but they enjoyed doing solo missions better. When Jackie was 19 she had become a Level 8 Agent. Clint had progressed to become a Level 6 Agent at 21 years old. Jackie never missed a chance when they were alone to tease Clint about being younger than him but a better shot, fighter, and a higher level agent.

It's that year, 2000, that Clint was sent on a mission to take out the Black Widow. As the story goes, Natasha ended getting recruited with Jackie as her SO. Clint and Nat were transferred to the NYC HQ. After the move, they were more distant, until they stopped visiting and contacting Jackie. Because of this separation and ignorance, Jackie became cold and defensive. The agents of SHIELD were scared to even look in her direction in fear she would tear them apart, literately. It was only in 2012 that the Avengers got together and Jackie opened up again, forgiving Natasha and Clint surprisingly easily.

In 2014 Jackie finds out that her father is still alive and well, as well as you can be when in the clutches of HYDRA. Steve and Jackie also find out that her father is the legendary James Buchanan Barnes. It's when Natasha, Steve, and Jackie are considered fugitives they meet Sam as the Falcon. After the four reveal HYDRA hidden inside of SHIELD, SHIELD has to go underground. Jackie helps Coulson set an underground base for SHIELD, rebooting the secret government agency.

No matter what people outside of the team/family think, it takes a visit to the City of Love also in 2014 for Clint and Jackie to admit their feeling for each other and get together. Then 2015 rolls around, and Tony tries to save the world, only to end causing another problem: Ultron. It's here when Jackie loses courage and has to go back home to her ranch to recharge. After a failed fight against Ultron and a damaged city because of Hulk, they realize just how much they need Jackie to keep the team together.

Jackie finds out that she's pregnant, telling Nat first before Clint then the team. She and Clint were so excited about having a child of their own to love and raise. When Pietro and Wanda join the Avengers, Clint and Jackie offer to adopt them. The twins accept, thankful for how fast Jackie and Clint trust them. Tony, of course, takes the opportunity to tease Clint until Jackie reminds him that she has two pet cougars. However, disaster strikes and Jackie is shot while grooming Silver.

After being in a five-week coma and losing the baby, Jackie is smothered with help--help she doesn't need. This leads to Fury 'breaking' her out and Jackie goes on a search for her Dad, Bucky. After finding Bucky, the two start fighting against HYDRA when the Civil War breaks out. When Bucky is captured, Jackie is also taken captive by the government and ends up confirming her suspicion. What was her suspicion? That her mother and Bucky's wife was Howard's younger sister--Tony's Aunt.

Instead of being taken to the raft, Jackie ends up being taken by HYDRA where she's experimented on. This experimentation leads to her losing the power to control fire and ice, Shadow loses his wings but grows larger. Due to him becoming larger, his presence in her brain is also larger, meaning that they have an almost constant mental banter going. He also has full control of his Shadow form, but his intentions are the same as Jackie's.

After everyone gets dusted, her captors are also dusted and Jackie breaks out of the lab, finding her way back to the others. She's present for Tony and Pepper's wedding, both insisting that she come and visit them. Agreeing, Jackie moves all of her animals from her farm to a cabin that is off-grid. While also concentrating on missions (both undercover and sniper), she continues to look for Clint, which includes helping Rhodey and the governments.

Jackie was found by Tony in the middle of an undercover mission, the inventor taking her back to his lakehouse with him. They work together to create a band for time-traveling, succeeding the taking the invention with them to the Avengers Compound. There Jackie and Clint are reunited, though they both avoid each other. Over time, they slowly grow closer, until it's time to pull a time heist. In Nat's death, Jackie and Clint find comfort in each other, the terrible incident leading two hearts back together.

And after the battle against Thanos, Jackie snapping and in turn losing Shadow, the couple was alone for a time. They mended their relationship, picked up her animals from her other safehouse, and headed back to the ranchhouse. Not long afterward, Clint proposed to Jackie. She of course accepted, and the wedding planning began. In this busy spree, Jackie discovered that she had actually been born with powers, but the experimentation that HYDRA had conducted on her led to the powers being shielded. The new powers? Being able to communicate with the dead, summon up to two ghosts, and roam the After Life in her sleep.

Now Jackie and Clint's relationship is once again strained, this time because of Jackie's worry for her father. But does she deal with it? No, not really. Instead, she runs, this time to help her dad and a friend. Soon, however, she ends up back at the house when they have to wait for Karli to make a move. Her and Clint make amends, both promising to talk through their emotions instead of running away from the difficult conversations. Jackie ends up killing Sharon, knowing that she was the Power Broker and wanting to keep the evil down to a minimum. With her Dad safe from the government and the shield safe in Sam's hands, Jackie returns back home for good.

Christmas time rolls around, and both Jackie and Clint are thinking that maybe, just maybe, this will be a normal holiday. However, normal isn't possible when you're both an Avenger, retired or not. So with the appearance of a ghost from the past, Clint goes hunting, with his wife not far behind him...