Chapter 15: Second Fight

(The cougars above are Kion and Simba)

Third Person POV (Avengers):

"Don't compare me with Stark! he's a sickness!" Ultron yelled at Klaus as he tumbled down the stairs. Tony landed behind Ultron, Wanda, and Pietro in his Iron Man suit.

"Ahh, Junior." Tony started with Thor and Steve behind him. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to." Ultron said, the three oblivious to Clint and Natasha creeping up from behind them.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor said.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron quipped.

"He beat me by one second." Tony said, turning his head slightly to look at Thor.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro asked, looking at the bombs underneath the catwalk.

"This was never my life." Tony said, looking at the bombs and Pietro.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve told the twins.

"Oh, we will." Wanda responded.

"I know you've suffered." Steve started.

"Ugh!" Ultron interrupted, "Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..."

Thor cut him off, "If you believe in peace, then let us keep it."

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron said.

"Yuh-uh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asked, getting down to business.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Ultron said, pulling Tony close to him then shooting lasers at him, knocking him into a wall while some of the Iron Legions attack Steve and Thor. Tony flies up and then attacks Ultron.

"Shoot them!" Klaue ordered.

"Which ones?" Klaue's mercenary asked.

"All of them!" Klaue orders.

The mercenary turns to his men, "Move, move, move!"

The Avengers, excluding Bruce, fight the Iron Legions, Klaue's men, and the twins as Tony fights with Ultron. Nat easily takes down three men while Clint shoots them from his vantage point. Pietro punches Steve, knocking him down, then runs after Thor and upon seeing the Mjölnir, tries to grab it. He is thrown to the floor, knocking down some cases of grenades. Tony continues to fight Ultron above the battlegrounds below them, when Ultron takes the fight above ground, Tony flying after him.

Steve and Thor destroy an Ultron robot together than Cap throws his shield, knocking out three of Klaue's men. Pietro is just now recovering from his fall when Cap knocks him down again. "Stay down, kid!" Steve orders, running off to fight some more and Pietro looks to be teetering on the edge of consciousness.

"It's time for some mind games." Ultron tells Wanda, who runs off. Meanwhile, Bruce hears the commotion coming from the radio as he waits in the Quinjet. "Guys, is this a Code Green?" He asks. Hearing a faint yes, he lowers the ramp to look outside. Back at the salvage yard, Wanda uses her power on Thor then Steve spots him. "Thor! Status?" Steve asks.

"The girl tried to warp my mind. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty." Thor boasts, then enters his vision, of him at a party on Asgard. Steve knocks out another one of Klaue's men, only for Pietro, now recovered, to come running at Steve, knocking him into a stairwell. Wanda then uses her power on Steve before heading to Natasha.