Chapter 33: Natasha the Friendly Ghost

Jackie POV:

"OMG! I'm so happy for you!" Wanda exclaimed over the phone. After a week of doing some basic planning and another week of branding and sorting cattle, Clint and I decided to share the news with everyone else. "Do you need help with anything?"

"Well, I was hoping that you would be able to come to help me plan it." I smiled. "I already called Pepper, Laura, Maria, and Melinda about the help, so you're the last one I called personally. Ed already posted it for everyone to see."

"I'd be more than happy to come down." I could just see Wanda's smile. "I'll there by the end of this week, is that okay?"

"Perfect." I smiled. After saying our goodbyes, I sighed in relief.

"So how long am I going to need to plan on staying out of here?" Clint teased, wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his chin on my head. I was on the deck, the cold February wind blowing in from the north. Instantly feeling warmer, I leaned closer to him, missing the heat that had been lost with my fire powers.

"You mean you're not helping?" I retorted.

"And get bombarded with girl stuff?" Clint scoffed. "I'll pass. But if you need me here-"

"Babe, I'm teasing you." I assured. "I'm not looking forward to it, so you're definitely not. All I expect is a nice hot bath and you at the end of the day."

"You got it." Clint smirked, kissing the side of my head. "Come on Princess, Laura and the kids are heading this way, and I want to cuddle."

"You are such a man child." I mumbled, following him inside.

*****(Following Week)*****

"Alright, do you have any ground choices to go from?" Pepper asked.

"Kinda." I mumbled. Laura had made sure that we planned some of the basic stuff, like when and where. "We've decided to have a May wedding, and to have it in a clearing about two miles west of here."

"Have you picked out who's going to be your bridesmaids and groomsmen?" Maria asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you could be my Maid of Honor." I asked Wanda, earning an excited squeal.

"Yes!" She exclaimed. "I'd love too!"

"And I was also hoping that you two could be the rest of my bridesmaids." I told Maria and Pepper. "Laura is going to be supervising the entire thing and making sure that the boys behave. We need to contact Carol also and ask her if she wants to be one too."

"I'll have Coulson do that." Maria nodded.

"And Melinda, Clint's too shy to ask you this himself, but he would like for you to be the Mother of the Groom." I continued.

"Sure." Melinda shrugged. "Now that's taken care of, what about the groomsmen?"

"Pietro is Best Man and Wanda's escort." I started. "Ed will be Pepper's escort, I have a friend who's coming and he'll be Maria's escort, Fury will be Carol's escort, and I have two other friends coming to be apart of the wedding party."

"Pepper, I was wondering if it would be okay if Morgan was my flower girl." I asked.

"I'm sure she'd love that." Pepper smiled.

"Alright, Cooper has already agreed to be the ring bearer, so he'll keep an eye on Morgan for you. Also, Lila is going to be managing the wedding registry." I added. "The people have been decided, so now what?"