Flashbacks

VROOM

The engine of the truck came to live with a roar. "Yes!" Dean celebrated throwing his fist into the air, hopping into the truck along with all his things and shutting the door next to him. He pulled out of the gas station and began driving down the road. "Let's see where this takes me." He said heading north.

Dean drove for a while, enjoying the fresh clean air and the empty road, or at least that was until things started popping up in his head.
____________________________________________________

"Now, how about we test how comfortable that bed is?" Crowley said continuing to place kisses on your neck. "C-crowley..." you said hesitant. "Yes kitten?" Crowley said in almost a purr.

"I'm not so sure about this." You continued. Turning around to face him and backing up slightly away from him. "And why's that?" He smirked. "First of all, I'm a virgin, second of all I honestly would like to slow down things a bit, if you don't mind, I need some space." You looked down, scared of what he'd say. "I'm not ready yet." You almost whispered.

No matter how much you had to pretend to like Crowley, you weren't going to just give away your virginity. You respected your body more than your pride. You wanted your first time to be with the man you truly loved and not just any one.

"I see, very well then love, I'll let you get settled here. I have matters to attend to anyways. Enjoy your stay in the new room. He said turning around to leave, Goodnight."

And with that, the room door shut behind Crowley, leaving you speechless. You fell down into the floor, feeling relieved as ever and letting out tears you didn't know were  holding in. You were thankful that Crowley didn't force you to do something you didn't want and that you were able to sleep the night peacefully. You were still scared of Crowley even though he was being nicer and more gentle towards you. You didn't know If he was being sincere or If he was just trying to lure you in. Nonetheless you wanted out, and you missed Dean.

Dean, where'd you go?
____________________________________________________
*FLASH*

"Sam! SAM!" Dean screamed as thunder roared around him, the pitch dark sky flashing. Chains tugging at his arms and legs.

*FLASH*

Dean gripped the steering wheel shaking his head to get rid of the images as he attempted to continue driving.

*FLASH*

He was seating on a torture chair, drenched in blood. Alister had just finished torturing him when he fell unconscious.

*FLASH*

Dean blinked hard, trying to focus on the road in front of him. But it wasn't working.

*FLASH*

A young woman, appeared in front of him. Pulling him off the chair and dragging him down long hallways. Saving him from any more torture. He woke up in a comfortable bed, wounds clean, no sign of danger.

*FLASH*

Memories and images kept flashing his eyesight being covered by them.

*FLASH*

"My name is Y/n, this is my room."

*FLASH*
"Well let's just say I'm a slave here and I ether have to choose between staying here forever or being thrown with the rest of the people that are being tortured. And I don't want to do any of those things so I'm trying to escape."

*FLASH*

"Crowley is going to be gone for a couple of days"

*FLASH*

Dean and y/n dancing together in the room to music playing from the record player. Laughing together and jumping.

*FLASH*

Dean and y/n starred into each other's eyes as they laid in bed. Listening to music in order to lull them to sleep.

*FLASH*

"At least save me a drink for when I see you again."

*FLASH*

Dean hit the breaks of the truck really hard, making the truck come to an immediate stop. He breathed heavily, his head finally clearing from all the memories flashing before him. He was confused. He remembered being tortured in hell for what felt like years, then one unexpected day, a girl showed up and pulled him out of his misery. Caring for him, and offering an escape.

"(Y/n)."

Dean blinked, shaking his head while he continued to grip the steering wheel.

The truck stood in the middle of the isolated road. Dean starred down at his lap. His head dangling in between his arms that held the wheel.

Suddenly the car radio turned on on its own and began making static noises,  switching between stations very quickly until the word Dean was sounded out.

D e a n

The radio continued to quickly change stations then a high pitched ringing built up until it was loud enough to make Dean covers his ears with his hands. Dean closed his eyes shut, trying to get rid of the ringing. The side windows of the vehicle burst and the front one began to crack. Dean tucked his head under his arms, trying to avoid the glass.

After a few seconds, the ringing faded away. Dean opened his eyes and looked around. The truck was still standing in the middle of the road. Not a single car in sight. The inside of the car was covered in glass but everything else  around him was serene, as if nothing out of the ordinary had just occurred.