Deja Vu

"Hello?"

"Uh yeah Hi, I have a cell phone account with you guys and uh, I was wondering if you could turn on the GPS for me."

Dean said, calling the cell phone provider that he knew Sam would be using. He had come up with the brilliant idea of tracking Sam's cell phone so Bobby and him could go looking for him. Bobby sat down on top of the dining table as he listened and watched Dean make the call.

"What is the name of the account owner?"

"Yeah, the name is Wedge Antilles.

"Last four digits of social security number?"

"Social is 2474."

"You're all set Mr.Antilles."

"Thank you."

Dean hung up the phone and made his way to Bobby's laptop to look for the location of the phone. Bobby followed close behind and had a face of confusion.

"How'd you know he'd use that name?" Bobby furrowed his eyebrows.

"You kidding me? What don't I know about that kid?" Dean scoffed, sitting in front of the laptop and typing into the keyboard, searching up Arc Mobile so that he could see Sam's location.

As Dean was waiting for the computer to load, he noticed an empty liquor bottle sitting in the table next to him. "Hey Bobby?" Dean began,  grabbing the bottle and taking a closer look before placing it back down. "What's the deal with the liquor store, Hmm? Your parents out of town or something?"

Bobby sighed and shook his head. "Like I said, the last couple months ain't been all that easy." Dean looked at bobby for a split second, realizing that alcohol had probably been his only coping mechanism during the time that he had been gone. "Right." Dean said before turning his attention back to the computer screen in front of him. Bobby looked down with a frown, neither him or Dean commenting any further on the matter.

Dean looked at the screen in confusion, furrowing his eyebrows. "Sam's in Pontiac Illinois." He said looking at Bobby. Bobby furrowed his eyebrows as well. "Right where you were planted." he said. "Right where I popped up, hell of a coincidence don't you think?" Dean added, forming lips into a line.

_______________________________________

It was dark out, cold. The cool breeze of the night jolted you awake. You sat up on your bottom and hyperventilated, trying to get yourself together. You looked around as you began to calm down, getting a hold of your surroundings and realizing that you were in the last spot that you were in before you made your deal with Crowley. The place looked exactly the same, you felt a wave of Deja Vu as you took in the atmosphere of the place. For a moment, you thought that just maybe, you had come back to the same place and time you had left off at.

You shook off the thought and slowly got on your feet, shaking the dirt and gravel off your bottom and legs and wrapping your arms around your body to try to warm yourself up. The only thing in sight was an old street light. The light in the lamp was flashing, it wouldn't be long until the bulb inside of it would burn out.

You had no idea of what to do or where to go, the first thing that came to your mind was your mom. You wanted to find her, see if she was alive or see if she was out looking for you. You weren't sure how long you had been gone for since time in hell and Earth were different, but that didn't matter to you. You knew that you had try to look for her.

You remembered that you were in your hometown, Wichita Kansas. The crossroads you were in was only a couple miles from the nearest gas station, just a couple more miles to your house. You began walking down the road, the cool breeze feeling sharp against your skin. You only hoped that Crowley hadn't found out that you were gone .