Catching Up

"I sure am." Dean smiled. Bobby patted Dean on the shoulder one last time, his soft smile suddenly turning into a look of concern when he felt something bumpy on Dean's shoulder. He felt around, furrowing his eyebrows, wondering why his shoulder felt weird under his shirt. "Dean what happened to your your shoulder?"

Dean reached for his shirt and pulled it down so Bobby could see. "Oh, this? It's been on my shoulder since I got back." Bobby stood up from his chair, his jaw dropping from the sight in front of him. "What in the hell is that?!." Bobby spat out as he approached Dean, trying to take a closer look.

"I don't know, it's as if something pulled me or yanked me out." Dean shrugged. "But why?" He sighed before beginning to explain. "Before I woke up underground, I was in Y/n's room waiting for her to get back. We were coming up with a plan to escape, we had it all figured out. She had been called to talk with Crowley so I was waiting for her. There was a bright glow that came out of nowhere along with a high pitched ring. The light was so bright that it blinded me. After that, I woke up here."

"You don't say." Bobby responded, rubbing his beard with his hand and going into thought before beginning to talk again. "And what was your whole plan?"
_______________________

"Escape? W-what?! How!? Edgar this can get you into a lot of trouble! Crowley could kill you, you're the only person who has been nice to me since I got here, I'm not gonna let you risk your life!" You whispered desperately, pulling the chains he was holding in his hands. He pulled back and turned to look behind him before getting closer to you. "You don't belong here, and you don't deserve this." He whispered back. "You don't deserve to be punished either!" You insisted.

"Don't worry about it, I have a plan. You just need to trust me." He said , grabbing your hand and putting It between both his hands before looking into your eyes.

Part of you was skeptical, you feared for his life and yours. He was the closest thing you had made to a friend in the three years you had been stuck there. He was always looking out for you and checking on you. He always made conversation with you and always gave you space. You knew he deserved better. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" You said looking into his eyes, you needed to make sure he was one hundred percent on board with this. After all, this could cost him his life.

"Yes, You need to get out of here, now." he assured you. "This is what you're gonna do."
____________________

Dean had explained to Bobby everything that had happened while he had been in hell with you. He told him about how you were being forced to become queen of hell and how you were going to use that to your advantage to escape. He explained that he had left without a warning and that he didn't know where you currently were.

"Well, she probably thinks you abandoned her. There's a possibility she could still be there." Bobby shrugged. "That's what I'm afraid of Bobby. What if she didn't make it out? I have to find her, she saved my life." Bobby sighed and stood behind Dean, patting him on the shoulder. "If she risked her life to save you, then she's definitely worth saving too. I've got your back son." Bobby nodded. "Thank you Bobby." Dean nodded back.