Chamber

"Trying to escape I see."

Crowley said, standing right outside your door with his hands inside the pockets of his suit.

"ADHJK."

You jumped back, catching yourself on the door. "Crowley! You scared me!" You vented trying to catch your breath. "Well if you wouldn't be trying to escap-

"E-escape? No! What makes you think that?" Crowley Rolled his eyes. "The fact that you're leaving your bloody room!" He raised his voice slightly. "And who says I didn't change my mind and decide to give my king a visit?" You cocked an eyebrow, knowing damn well that you're whole plan had just been ruined and that now you would most likely be staying the night in Crowley's chambers.

"Oh?" Crowley tilted his head in curiosity as he spoke with his raspy accented voice. He eyed you up and down as you leaned on the doorframe of you door. His eyes filled with lust. "Well, let me be the one to escort you then, might as well." He winked offering you his arm.

FUCK

"Thank you." You gave your best fake smile and closed your room door behind you, wrapping your left arm around the arm he offered you . "Very well then." He responded with a grin as the both of you began making your way to Crowley's chambers. Your stomach began to churn. There's nothing you could do now.
_________________________

Dean finished cleaning himself in the bathroom, drying himself with the cardboard like napkins and throwing them away in the tiny bathroom trashcan before picking up his backpack and leaving. He grabbed a couple more water bottles and energy bars before leaving and exited the gas station through the back this time. Dean inhaled deeply, his eyes being blinded by the bright sun. He brought his right hand up to shield his eyes, slowly regaining his ability to see. Deans eyes went wide open when he suddenly spotted a white truck parked a couple feet from him.

"Who's truck is that? I don't know, I don't care!" Dean said rushing to it and smashing the window open with a swift move of his elbow. He realized he was going to need some tools to hot wire it. "Damn it" he thought resting his hands on his hips. "Oh right, gas station."

Dean looked around before going back inside, he realized he had been in the gas station for too long now, longer than he intended to be. He thought to himself, I need to hurry.

He went back inside making sure no one was in sight. He walked to the tool isle and grabbed a pair of cutting pliers and a screw driver.

Dean grabbed both tools and headed back towards the back door of the gas station slowly opening the door and making sure there was still no one around before coming out and heading to the truck.

"Alright let's see..."
_________________________

"Welcome love, to our new bedroom."

Love huh? It's not 'kitten' anymore?

Crowley said as he opened the door to his chamber before you to reveal a neat and organized bedroom.

It was like nothing you were expecting

It was like nothing you were expecting. It was very elegant and had a pleasant aroma to it. You looked around, examining the fluffy white carpet that surrounded the bed and the luxurious furniture. But what really made your stomach churn was that the huge bed in the center of the room.

You began to think about the obvious. "Demons don't sleep." You shuttered. "No, actually this bed wasn't here until you accepted to be my queen, the fact that I don't sleep doesn't mean that I don't want you to be comfortable love." Crowley said approaching you from behind, his breath tickling the back of your neck as he moved your hair away from your shoulder to place a kiss.

What happened to the cold, scary Crowley?

You had to admit that it was a nice gesture from him, but you really did not like the thought of being in the same room as him. After all, he has done many cruel things in the past, and some that you didn't know about but didn't want to know anyways.

"Thank you." You said honestly, but still worried about one more thing.

"Now, how about we test how comfortable that bed is?"