Stranger

You tiptoed inside, making sure no one saw you enter the forbidden room. The unknown man was sitting unconscious, his wrists attached to the metal chair he was seating on. His head hung down towards his chest, sweat and blood dripping from his forehead. He looked different, nothing like the people you'd seen around here. He was very hench and muscular, looking significantly taller than you. His hair was short, a light brown color and sorta spiky, stubble was growing on his chin. You were curious to know how such a perfect figure ended up in a place like this.

You reached out to touch his arm. "Tell me, what did you do to get yourself into this me-"
Before you could finish your sentence, the man woke up, grasping your wrist and pulling you down to your knees with an angry expression on his face. His green forest eyes starred you down, his expression changing from anger to longing. His eyebrows furrowed as his eyes filled with tears. "Make it stop. Just please make it stop!" He sobbed letting go of your wrist.

You felt his pain as you looked down at him, your heart shattering into a million pieces. The strangers head hung down to his chest, fainting once again. "Oh no." You cupped his face on your hands, slightly shaking him to see if he'd wake up. "Hello?" You shook him worriedly. He was probably not going to wake up for a while now.

You slumped down on the floor, starring up at him. You felt terrible seeing him like this, but you didn't know why. You had just seen him, and who knew? What if he actually deserved being here? You thought for a moment. I have to help him get out of here, but how?

You went up to the door and peaked through the little window, checking to see if anyone was near. Not a single soul visible.

You thought for another moment, your brain coming up with the craziest things. You glanced at the mysterious man one last time, that's when the idea came to you.

"I'm going to regret this." You said shaking your head from side to side as you walked over to him. You looked around the room for a tool, spotting one at the corner of the room in a rusty shelf. It looked pointy, something that was perfect for stabbing someone.

You examined the tool before making your way back to the man, taking the object in your hands and using it to bust open his handcuffs.

He remained unconscious, his body weight making him slide off the chair. You caught him before he fell, wrapping his arm around your back as you began to drag him out of the torture room.