Note And Accident

"Good morning Edgar." You said greeting the demon with a smile. "Good morning Miss (y/n)." Edgar nodded. "The king asked me to give you this." He said stretching out his hand towards you. He was holding a rolled up sheet of paper that looked to be hundreds of years old, a red bow securely holding the paper in place. "Um thanks." You took the paper from his hands, giving him a smile before closing the door. You walked to your arm chair, examining the paper as you sat down and opened it. You carefully removed the bow and set it beside you, unrolling the paper and reading its contents.

Good Morning Kitten,
I would like to apologize for the way I acted yesterday. I certainly did not mean to scare you in any way.
Let's spend the day together and talk over a glass of the finest liquor. What do you say? Come when you are ready. I will be waiting for you.
....

Okay, I have to admit this is really nice of him. But also a little weird. This is perfect though! This is my chance to get some info out of him. I have to- Suddenly your thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door followed by a voice. "Room service!" A demon at the other end called out. You were about to yell for them to go away, but then you remembered Dean was in the shower, and if they came in and heard the shower running, they would become suspicious. "Room service!" They called again. What do I do? Suddenly you heard keys were being used to open your door. Your eyes went wide open, you began to quickly look around for a hiding place but your room wasn't really big, so there was only one place to go.

You rushed inside the bathroom, quickly closing the door and turning around to see Dean standing right in front of you. He had just gotten out of the shower, water dripping from his body. He was about to say something but you covered his mouth with your hand before he could talk. You put a finger in front of your mouth then pointed towards the door, letting him know that someone was in your room. He nodded, you kept your hand on his mouth as your eyes went down to his bottom half. Your eyes went wide open as you realized that he was completely naked. You were about to scream but he covered your mouth with his hand. The both of you just making eye contact as you covered each others mouths. Now things were starting to get awkward. His body was still damp from the shower and you were trying really hard not to look down again. You continued to just awkwardly made eye contact as your face proceeded to become cherry red. After a few moments you finally heard he Demon exit the room and you nodded removing your hand from his mouth and Dean doing the same. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in. You turned around, covering your face as you faced the wall.

"Dean! I am so sorry there was no where else to go and the cleaning lady was gonna come in and see that someone was in the restroom and that would have been really bad, I didn't mean to walk in on you!" You said continuing to cover your face in embarrassment. "Relax! Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do." He said finishing drying up his body and wrapping the towel around his bottom half as he walked out of the bathroom. "Haha, Yeah....." You laughed nervously as you slid down to the floor, wrapping your arms around your legs. Dean quickly dressed himself and poked his head inside the bathroom to check on you. He saw you seating in the floor. "You Alright there?"

"Never better!" You said giving him a thumbs up. He smiled, turning back towards your room. What did I just see. "I-I have news." You said impulsing yourself off the floor and meeting Dean in your room. "Whatcha got?" He said folding his pijamas. "I just got a note from Crowley. He wants to spend the day with me." You said sliding your hair behind your ear. "You know what that means?" You asked with a smirk. "That you can get some Intel from him??" He cocked an eyebrow. "Bingo." You grinned. "Sounds good to me." He gave you a tight smile, you returned the favor. "Alright well he's waiting for me right now, so I'll see you later?" You ran a hand through your hair. "You bet." He winked. You chuckled under your breath. "Um, you're probably going to get bored, so here." You walked to your nightstand and pulled out your laptop from one of the drawers. You stretched it out in front of him so that he could grab it, he starred at you with a skeptical look. "You sure?" "Mhm." You nodded. "Thanks." He smiled. "No problem. Uh, see ya later." You waved as you jogged to the door. "Bye."

And with that you were out and ready to go. You made sure to lock the door and also look around the hallway to see if the coast was clear. Once you were safe you began to make your way to Crowley's office. With all these constant trips you had been doing lately, you were now becoming more familiar with the castle. Something that freaked you out a little bit. Soon you were back at the corridor where the room was. You walked towards the guards like usual and they let you in immediately. Crowley had his back faced towards you when you came in. His attention focused on some papers he was looking through on a table. "Hello kitten." He said keeping his gaze on the paper for a brief moment before turning to face you. "Your highness." You said bowing your head. "Oh stop, since when did you start doing such thing." He said approaching you. Since you scared the crap out of me! "There is no need for that." He cocked an eyebrow. "Sorry." He sighed rolling his eyes. "Come on, join me." He said offering you his hand. You starred at it for a brief moment, meeting his gaze. He nodded towards his hand, You gave him a tight smile before taking it. He guided you towards a door at the very back of the room. He swung it open with a swing of his wrist and led you inside. It was dark at first when you both entered the room, candles hanging on the wall flared to life.

You always thought the castle was ironically beautiful, and this room was no exception

You always thought the castle was ironically beautiful, and this room was no exception. You looked around in awe as you the both of you walked in. It was absolutely stunning. The walls were covered in old books, a stunning gold chandelier hung from the ceiling and a beautifully carved fireplace stood on the center of the room. Crowley signaled you to sit in one of the chairs that were in front of the fireplace. You did as you were told and sat down, watching as Crowley poured liquor inside of two glasses. He set the bottle of liquor on a table by the chairs, and handed you a glass before seating down on his own chair. "Why didn't you show me this place before?" You said as you took a sip of the strong liquor, enjoying its taste. "I was saving it for a special occasion." He smirked, sipping his drink. "Well its really nice." You gave him a small smile. "Glad you like it darlin'" You gave him a tight smile before turning to look at the paintings in the wall and getting lost in thought. He cleared his throat, snapping you out of trance. "We didn't come to stare at paintings did we? So (y/n), tell me- Im going to regret this. "If I'm going to rule this place, shouldn't I know more about it?" You said interrupting Crowley, your words catching him by surprise. "I-I mean, yes but- "Great! That's what you wanted right? I want to know more about this place before my big coronation." You said getting up from your chair and shrugging a hand with a smirk. "Does that mean you accept?" No. "Yes."

He starred at you for a brief moment before grabbing your face with both his hands and smashing his lips against yours. Yup I regret it, I regret it! You quickly pulled away, laughing nervously as he smirked at you, trying your best to seem happy. "I knew you'd come around." He smiled, You slid a piece of hair behind your ear. What the actually heck! "Your wishes are my command my queen."