Best Damn Psychic

The front door opened to reveal a brunette lady in her 40's with wavy hair and bright blue eyes. She laughed and smiled excitedly at the sight of Bobby.

"Bobby!" she said before pulling the old man into a hug and lifting him off his feet for a moment before setting him back down. Sam and Dean exchanged an awkward look as Bobby and the lady finished greeting each other. "You're a sight for sore eyes" Bobby said to the mysterious lady with a smile. "So are these boys" she said crossing her arms in front of her chest and eyeing Dean and Sam up and down with a grin.

"Sam, Dean- Pamela Barnes. Best damn psychic in the state." Pamela smirked, checking Dean out from head to toe. "Hey" "Hi" Both Sam and Dean said with smiles. "Mhmm" Pamela said giving bobby a pleased look that Bobby acknowledged by forming his lips into a line. Pamela chuckled and turned her attention back to Dean. "Dean Winchester. Out of the fire and back in the frying pan huh? Makes you a rare individual." She continued smiling. "If you say so." Dean nodded. "Come on in boys." She finally said, raising her eyebrows and opening the door for the three men to come in.

"So you heard anything?" bobby began as everyone walked in. "Well I Ouija-ed my way through a dozen spirits. No one seems to know who broke your boy out or why." Pamela said closing the front door. "So what's next?" Bobby furrowed his eyebrows. "A SèANCE I think. See if we can see who did the deed." She shrugged once again looking at Dean. Sam swallowed hard an nodded in agreement. "You're not going to summon the damn thin here are you?" Bobby said furrowing his eyebrows and shaking his head.

Pamela smiled once again and chuckled. "No, I just want to get a sneak peak at it." She swung her arms contently. "Like a crystal ball without the crystal." she finally said, putting her face close to Bobbies excitedly. "I'm game" Dean nodded his head and Sam joined in, Bobby shaking his head with a sigh as everyone followed Pamela to another room in the house to get started.

______________________

Rain poured down as you passed a sign that read Sioux falls, South Dakota.

A few minutes after you had started driving, you had decided you were going to take your chances and go look for Dean. Something told you that he hadn't abandoned you, he couldn't have. but the question still stood. How did he escape? You had to know, so you decided to go look for him.

During one of the days you had spent with Dean he had told basically his entire life story, from the fire that started it all to the death of his father. Dean told you about Bobby, an old man who had served as Sam and Dean's second father figure.

He told you that Bobby had a house in a scrap yard he owned in Sioux Falls. Based on that information you figured that would be the first place Dean would go to as soon as he was out so it was your best bet to finding Dean.

You hadn't stopped to rest at any point since you had arrived back on earth so you were on the verge of falling asleep. You needed to rest and you knew you could use some of the money from your savings to get a room at a motel.

I should be safe to stay somewhere. I just need to rest for a bit.

You pulled up to a motel that was on the side of the interstate, it wasn't the best place in the world but it looked decent enough to get a room in. You brought the car to a smooth stop at an empty parking space and killed the engine, getting out the car and opening the trunk to retrieve one of your smaller bags that had your essentials and a some clothes that your could change into.

This'll do for tonight. I don't think it's a good idea to bring everything out here.

You finally shut the trunk and walked to the reception to get a room. You were dying for a warm shower and a nap.

This should be safe, right?